Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Powell County 61, Hazard 57.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final.
Hazard made 20 field goals to Powell's 13, but Powell went to the line 50 times.
And hazard went to the line 20. Huge difference. Officiating needs to be monitored a lot closer. It's the same every year. Some teams and some players get special treatment.
This was a much closer game than I anticipated. I thought Powell had the superior hand. Although Powell won, looks like Hazard had some fight in them.
50 times?
SNOWPIERCER Wrote:50 times?

]

More mash taters please!
I heard there was a robbery took place in Stanton. "Suspects were last seen wearing black and white striped shirts.They answer to any derogatory name you can think of.If you have any information that may be helpful or there where abouts,contact the proper authorities." < Bulletin floating around among the Hazard faithful.
Peck is playing through back issues and was in foul trouble in the first half, Lindon didn't play but a couple of mins in the first half and only about 5mins total in the second half. . The officiating was consistent both ways and through out the whole game. Some fans just can't accept losing
I'm not a fan of either team but when one team shoots 50 free throw in a game and the other team shoots 20 then the officiating wasn't consistent at all.
Powell Co. pressed the majority of the game so a lot of PC's fouls were away from the basket and the majority of hazards fouls were on PC's post players while they were shooting
Powell co press' a lot and most of their fouls were on the floor, hazard hacked all night long and thats why the difference in foul shots
The calls were equal that's why Peck and Lindon was on the bench most of the time. Had Lindon played like she did against Buckhorn then Powell would have beat Hazard by 40 like they did buckhorn. Lindon has to be in the game for points to be on the board. She is the Best defender in the region.
Don't care what kind of excuse anybody gives. When a team shoots 30 more free throws than another team then the refs helped in the win. And everybody knows that you can't get a fair game called at Powell anyway.
Good winn.
I'm not authorized to start a thread,so does anybody know the outcome of the game today ?