Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: New UPDATED Pulaski Co Rankings for 2015
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
1. Pulaski County
2. Somerset
3. Southwestern

Also please tell me what SW has ever done in ANY sport to make SW revelant. What have we won to warrant thinking we are worth talking about. Have we even ever won a cheer leading region or anything?
And please find me one opinion from Lily that is relevant.:moon:
Lilly Wrote:1. Pulaski County
2. Somerset
3. Southwestern

Also please tell me what SW has ever done in ANY sport to make SW revelant. What have we won to warrant thinking we are worth talking about. Have we even ever won a cheer leading region or anything?

As a fired coach u should know we have won regions and districts in multiple sports, you never did, but other coaches did :1: SW is number 1 lil lady:problemgirl::truestory:
wiznut your detective skills are bad. I make decisions at SW. If your spelling is any indication you must have went to McCreary County Head Start.

What has football done? You must be one of the Pee Wee league football coaches everyone talks about.......you actions warrant that you are a card carrying member.
Lilly Wrote:wiznut your detective skills are bad. I make decisions at SW. If your spelling is any indication you must have went to McCreary County Head Start.

What has football done? You must be one of the Pee Wee league football coaches everyone talks about.......you actions warrant that you are a card carrying member.

unlike you i played football at sw loser boy and my detective skills are on point lil lady :happysmile:
Lilly Wrote:1. Pulaski County
2. Somerset
3. Southwestern

Somerset Christian should be ranked ahead of Somerset right now.
wiznut Wrote:unlike you i played football at sw loser boy and my detective skills are on point lil lady :happysmile:

That explains it.....:biglmao: you need to rethink your detective work sonny.
Old Jumper Wrote:Somerset Christian should be ranked ahead of Somerset right now.

Ok great I can go with that.

1. Pulaski County
2. Somerset Christian
3. Somerset
4. Southwestern

Now they are updated. :hilarious:
I think that's enough on this thread.
Take it to the championship thread or start a 2015 thread.

Some of you are getting to close to breaking rules.