Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Early 14 region action
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
How are the front runners in the 14th doing so far this season?
Leslie 6-0
Breathitt Co. 3-1
LCC 3-3
PCC 3-2
Powell Co. 4-1
KCC 2-2
These the teams that people have been talking about in the 14th on here. I put them in my top 5 and dark horse team.

The team i can't believe is Owsley Co that is sitting at 5-1 right now.
Looks about right.
cj2561 Wrote:Leslie 6-0
Breathitt Co. 3-1
LCC 3-3
PCC 3-2
Powell Co. 4-1
KCC 2-2
These the teams that people have been talking about in the 14th on here. I put them in my top 5 and dark horse team.

The team i can't believe is Owsley Co that is sitting at 5-1 right now.

[Image: 08Pt4QL.png]
Top 3 teams, Leslie, Leslie and yep, Leslie! No one else is playing as well as them and they will walk through the All A, and use that as a great practice for the 14th region tourney. Breathitt is the only other team that could beat them, but with Bates as their coach, he will find a way to blow it like he always does.
D1Recruiter Wrote:Top 3 teams, Leslie, Leslie and yep, Leslie! No one else is playing as well as them and they will walk through the All A, and use that as a great practice for the 14th region tourney. Breathitt is the only other team that could beat them, but with Bates as their coach, he will find a way to blow it like he always does.

they will walk through the 14th region All A, but they will have to play good to win the All A state title. Leslie Co had some good teams in the 1990's and never made it to the sweet 16. you are right, right now Leslie is the clear fav. to win the 14th region
I believe Perry will be good down the stretch. The have good leadership and Napier always has them prepared for a run. Leslie will be a tough out for anyone this year.
The road just go easier for Leslie, Breathitt lost one of their best players (Cox) to an ACL injury and the other guard is out for a month with another injury. So much for the over Christmas game vs. Leslie at Leslie. Will not be as good as expected.
I am sure Perry, Powell and Knott will have something to say about Leslie walking through the 14th. Buckhorn is no slouch either. Should be some great games the rest of the year between all of these teams.
You left out Letcher Central.
No one is going to walk through the 14th Region, either in All A or otherwise. Too many good teams in the region this year. I am sorry the Cox girl is out as she is a heck of a player. Other teams have key players too and injuries can hurt them. I hope all teams stay healthy and the kids decide things on the floor. Good luck to all our teams