Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: PS3 Editorial: Top 10 Reasons To Own A PS3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Are you the spokesman for them? haha, because in your eyes there is nothing good about any other system besides the PS3. Look at where you're getting it from....that's not an unbiased website. From what I can tell the best system coming out is the Wii (as much as I hate to say it)....good price with tremendous graphics and a very original way to go about playing the game.
SEKYscout Wrote:Are you the spokesman for them? haha, because in your eyes there is nothing good about any other system besides the PS3. Look at where you're getting it from....that's not an unbiased website. From what I can tell the best system coming out is the Wii (as much as I hate to say it)....good price with tremendous graphics and a very original way to go about playing the game.
Thats what you think and I think what I think we will leave it at that. If u dont like what I post about the ps3 then you dont have to read it.:redboxer:I'm know there is many other people very interrested in the ps3 like I am. I've Played all the systems except the wii and it isn't out yet and nothing rivals the sony console Imo.
hahaha, ok man, get defensive about it....it's just funny seeing all your post on it. You would find it amusing if all I did was post about Peanut Butter.....hey, lots of people like peanut butter and are exctied about it like I am...right?
SEKYscout Wrote:hahaha, ok man, get defensive about it....it's just funny seeing all your post on it. You would find it amusing if all I did was post about Peanut Butter.....hey, lots of people like peanut butter and are exctied about it like I am...right?
If I didnt like what people was posting I wouldnt read it plain and simple and u dont like seeing all the ps3 news get over it.I'm sure that people was posting stuff just like I am when the xbox:360 was big news.:redboxer:
Seriously GoRedDevils. You need to settle down about this PS3 stuff. It's not even out yet and you've started like 10 threads about it. They'll have to check you into rehab once it finally comes out.
alfus21 Wrote:Seriously GoRedDevils. You need to settle down about this PS3 stuff. It's not even out yet and you've started like 10 threads about it. They'll have to check you into rehab once it finally comes out.

Let me see you think people didnt start threads when xbox:360 was big news and news about the release was coming answer me that one?
GOREDDEVILS Wrote:Let me see you think people didnt start threads when xbox:360 was big news and news about the release was coming answer me that one?

I know they started a couple, but not this many, and it they weren't started by the same person.
alfus21 Wrote:I know they started a couple, but not this many, and it they weren't started by the same person.
I wouldn't see why it would matter if it was started by the same person or not as long as all the news that people was interrested in got out. The first thread I posted on the ps3 was back on the 9th of November 8 days before release its not like I have been posting everyday for months and months on this.:thumpsup:
PS3 is going to be totally wicked, IMO its going to be the best thing since sliced bread, haha jk, but seriously it will be the best system that has ever came out.
alfus21 Wrote:Seriously GoRedDevils. You need to settle down about this PS3 stuff. It's not even out yet and you've started like 10 threads about it. They'll have to check you into rehab once it finally comes out.

Haha, yeah, you're right!
A buddy of mine just bought a ps3 and he sadi every 30min. it freezes up!! He called and they said it was a minor problem however it seems that there is a huge amount of the ps3's that are doing this!!
TOMCAT06 Wrote:A buddy of mine just bought a ps3 and he sadi every 30min. it freezes up!! He called and they said it was a minor problem however it seems that there is a huge amount of the ps3's that are doing this!!

Sony is currently working on firmware updates to fix any existing issues from what I heard. So Your friend should keep checking for a firmware update in the system settings.
One of my buddies got one and was extremely excited. Now that he's played it he is very disappointed, he already had a 360 and said he pretty much paid $600+ for another 360. When I played his system I liked it a lot, but I agreed with him that it was quite similar to the 360, except for the price tag.
TOMCAT06 Wrote:A buddy of mine just bought a ps3 and he sadi every 30min. it freezes up!! He called and they said it was a minor problem however it seems that there is a huge amount of the ps3's that are doing this!!

No surprise there, as I said in another thread that they would be messing up right away.
GOREDDEVILS Wrote:Sony is currently working on firmware updates to fix any existing issues from what I heard. So Your friend should keep checking for a firmware update in the system settings.

Yeh, he said they were working on it and they would call him to tell him what he's supposed to do!
alfus21 Wrote:No surprise there, as I said in another thread that they would be messing up right away.

You're right...I remember you saying that too.
WAY TO EXPENSIVE and anybody that will stand in line for days to get one is a retard... its just not worth it IMO
Today's "Free Time" section of the Lexington Herald said to not buy the PS3...it went on to give the pros and cons of the Xbox 360, Nintendo Wii, & the PS3. It said "yes" to buying the 360. It said "absolutely" to buying the Wii even though it has graphics of only a good original Xbox game. It said "no" to buying the PS3 for at least a year or two so it can work it's bugs out and perhaps the price will go down.
Somerset_Football Wrote:WAY TO EXPENSIVE and anybody that will stand in line for days to get one is a retard... its just not worth it IMO

haha i wish i had waited.. for 5000 bucks i would have waited a week.. cause i think that is what some went for..
Sorry but I dont care how many reasons to own it there are im not paying $600 and waiting in line for 5 or 6 hours.