Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Hazard @ Powell - 12/08/14
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Does Lady Dawgs have a chance?
Nope.Hazard is struggling with offense and low point production in games.
I overheard Powell won by 6. Close game the entire Game. What kept Hazard from taking home the W was Webb #30 fouling out halfway through the fourth. Peck played very well in the second half.
What kept hazard from winning the game is that Powell shot 54 free throws and hazard shot 20. These refs are terrible. It's obvious what they are doing ans nobody does anything about it.
Same old song just another verse...Protect Powell County players at all cost...never will change. Referee's in the 14th ...just ask across the state what region has the worst Referee's.
Didn't know about the bad officiating. Hopefully it will get better as season goes on but we've hoped for that for several years lol.
Hazard out scored Powell 43 to 28 from the field and got beat 4 points. Referees make a big difference.
Heard that Hazard had 3 starters foul out and another player on the bench fouled out.How many players fouled out for Powell? I also recant my statement about low offensive production because they still put up 57 points and lost.Sounds like Hazard is turning it around some.
Powell had 2 starters foul out and Lindon was in foul trouble about 2 mins into the game. She's their best defender and played about 8 mins total for the game. This could have something to do with the close game, but who knows.