Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Knott vs. Jenkins
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My Lady Pats have gotten off to a tough start. On Tuesday night, it will be time to change that. Big district game against Jenkins and one of the best players in the state, Creech. Lady Pats are getting some excellent play from their sophomores and freshmen. I think with the talent that Holifield, Waugh, L. Slone, Higgins, Higgins, and Thornsberry bring along with their junior class, you can't go any deeper on the bench. It is time to settle in on a shorter rotation and get some W's. Time to rise on Tuesday night. Let's get a big district W!

More mash taters please!
Jenkins by 11. I think Creech will have 30 pts and she has a good corp of players this year.Don't know if Knott or many teams in the region or state can guard her very tight. For those that have not watched her play yet,you need to.Should be a good game though.
It is early in the season, so right now is when you try to find the right rotation. I think Knott loses to Jenkins in this one. Creech is as good as advertised. Sounds like Knott has some dissent in their pecking order. They better take care of this fast. As mid January approaches, their rotation better be minimized and down to a science. If not, they will not have a good run in the region. JMO....

Knott has gotten off to a slow start but they have played 2 good teams. This one should be a good one. I'll take Knott County 59-54.
I'll take Jenkins by 4.Creech will and can score at will.She is the first or second leading scorer in the state I believe.This game will likely be in the 60's range and Creech will likely score around 35 pts.Don't be surprised if she scores more than that.
SNOWPIERCER Wrote:I'll take Jenkins by 4.Creech will and can score at will.She is the first or second leading scorer in the state I believe.This game will likely be in the 60's range and Creech will likely score around 35 pts.Don't be surprised if she scores more than that.

:lame:

More mash taters please!
The Weatherman Wrote:It is early in the season, so right now is when you try to find the right rotation. I think Knott loses to Jenkins in this one. Creech is as good as advertised. Sounds like Knott has some dissent in their pecking order. They better take care of this fast. As mid January approaches, their rotation better be minimized and down to a science. If not, they will not have a good run in the region. JMO....

Dissent? Give us your thoughts on the dissent you see.
The Weatherman Wrote:It is early in the season, so right now is when you try to find the right rotation. I think Knott loses to Jenkins in this one. Creech is as good as advertised. Sounds like Knott has some dissent in their pecking order. They better take care of this fast. As mid January approaches, their rotation better be minimized and down to a science. If not, they will not have a good run in the region. JMO....

Dissent? Give us your thoughts on the dissent you see.
Killer - plain and simple, there have been comments on the board from others about players in the rotation. Personally, I could care less. My point is that if Knott can't define a rotation by mid season, then it will hurt them down the stretch. Usually problems with rotations come with a lack of teamwork, thus causing dissent. Knott has started off 0-2 so they need to figure something out. Good luck to the Pats this season. I think they are a good team with a lot of upside. Go Commodores!

:popcorn:

More mash taters please!
For some reason,I can't stop giggling over that kid's face on the left.Hope you get some more mash taters somewhere fatpat.
Heisenberg Effect Wrote:For some reason,I can't stop giggling over that kid's face on the left.Hope you get some more mash taters somewhere fatpat.

More mash taters please!
The Weatherman Wrote:Killer - plain and simple, there have been comments on the board from others about players in the rotation. Personally, I could care less. My point is that if Knott can't define a rotation by mid season, then it will hurt them down the stretch. Usually problems with rotations come with a lack of teamwork, thus causing dissent. Knott has started off 0-2 so they need to figure something out. Good luck to the Pats this season. I think they are a good team with a lot of upside. Go Commodores!

:popcorn:

Coach Honeycutt is doing just fine with his rotation, they lost to Magoffin on a phantom foul ( very clear on film) and to a good Bishop Brossart team. Young players on a young overall team will stumble a few times early in the season, but I like this team very much!
killerb Wrote:Coach Honeycutt is doing just fine with his rotation, they lost to Magoffin on a phantom foul ( very clear on film) and to a good Bishop Brossart team. Young players on a young overall team will stumble a few times early in the season, but I like this team very much!

Young teams will stumble. Good luck to the Pats on behalf of the Commodores!

:Cheerlead
I'm not going to be able to make the boys game at Buckhorn tonight.Got some paperwork to catch upon at the homestead.May tune in and catch the Higgins girls in action on tv tonight.Let's see if they are as good as advertised.This should be a close game and I still like the Cavs by 4.
The Weatherman Wrote:Young teams will stumble. Good luck to the Pats on behalf of the Commodores!

:Cheerlead

Thanks and good luck to the Dores!
SNOWPIERCER Wrote:I'm not going to be able to make the boys game at Buckhorn tonight.Got some paperwork to catch upon at the homestead.May tune in and catch the Higgins girls in action on tv tonight.Let's see if they are as good as advertised.This should be a close game and I still like the Cavs by 4.

More mash taters please!
[Image: 56977176.jpg] Trivia info: Did ya know that Jada can line dance in a circle? That's right bruva! More mash taters please!!!
[Image: f47qg.jpg] More mash taters please!!!
fatboy, you are nuts with a capital N. glad you are excited about your team, but don't think the Higgins girl is as all that. Creech will provide court dominance tonight as knott falls short in this one. I predict Jenkins by 5.
Anybody got a score so far or is it on the radio
It was over early. Halftime score was 52 to 31 I think. KCC started clicking inside with good post play.It was a big district win.Slone provided some big baskets off the bench and it was cruise control from that point.Other district coaches were there as well.Good job Patriots.
That is a big win for Knott in district play.What was the final score? Who was the leading scorer for Knott?
92-56 Knott, Hollifield 21several others in double figures for Lady Pats. I'll post all stats tomorrow.