Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Kentucky 82 Eastern Kentucky 49
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final
I should have known. This the first time you will ever read this on the site in ANY of the threads but my team, the EKU Colonels, got CHEATED. The refs cheated them. They missed a foul that should have been called on UK in the first four minutes of the game that totally changed the out come of the game. To bad UK is to chicken to come to Alumni to play the COLONELS.
If I've said it once I've said it a million times. We just cannot shoot the ball. It seems we are the greatest at everything except what scores points. Something I have noticed is this happens at home at Rupp and we shoot the ball lights out on the road. I don't understand.
Keep playing defense boys. Bricks on wide open threes is becoming normal.
Westside Wrote:I should have known. This the first time you will ever read this on the site in ANY of the threads but my team, the EKU Colonels, got CHEATED. The refs cheated them. They missed a foul that should have been called on UK in the first four minutes of the game that totally changed the out come of the game. To bad UK is to chicken to come to Alumni to play the COLONELS.

How awesome would it be to see a team like UK actually come down the road and play at EKU? That'd be ridiculously awesome.

One of my customers wants to take me to a EKU game in a couple of weeks and I told him maybe lol.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:How awesome would it be to see a team like UK actually come down the road and play at EKU? That'd be ridiculously awesome.

One of my customers wants to take me to a EKU game in a couple of weeks and I told him maybe lol.

Well I'm sure you were like me when you went to EKU. Students got in free to the basketball games. I went to one game. That was just because I was bored on a Saturday night and the Bud Light Daredevils were performing at half time, BUT that don't change things. The Colonels are much better than the Cats.
Westside Wrote:Well I'm sure you were like me when you went to EKU. Students got in free to the basketball games. I went to one game. That was just because I was bored on a Saturday night and the Bud Light Daredevils were performing at half time, BUT that don't change things. The Colonels are much better than the Cats.

Never went to a single game Confusednicker:

I didn't even walk at graduation 10 years ago. I told them to mail me my diploma lol.
They're better than teams in the OVC but not UK lol