Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Need For Speed: Carbon!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Anyone Play This One Yet? Looks unbelievable! http://www.ea.com/nfs/carbon/us/home.jsp
That does look pretty nice. I might rent it and see if it's worth the buy. I've always liked the NFS franchise.
that big orange dodge looks freakin sweet
Have the game, 54% complete and it is freaking awesome. The crew thing isn't that great, only because the best one is the person who finds shortcuts, and she is usless when you get to the final region. Her car is too slow for it. Other than that the game is awesome and I love it.
I think this game looks cool but I think im going to get gran turismo.
ComeFlyWithMe Wrote:Have the game, 54% complete and it is freaking awesome. The crew thing isn't that great, only because the best one is the person who finds shortcuts, and she is usless when you get to the final region. Her car is too slow for it. Other than that the game is awesome and I love it.

Good to hear! Im prolly gonna buy it in the next couple of days ive never not liked a n4s game! :thumpsup:
Sounds pretty sweet!!
what I played of it, It seems to be pretty cool! I really dont like the steering on it though, kinda weird I think!
i just rented it a lil bit ago to see if i like it b4 i buy it!
football_fan Wrote:what I played of it, It seems to be pretty cool! I really dont like the steering on it though, kinda weird I think!

You can change there steering controls under the options menu!! Ive completed about 15% so far and i love it!
Are you talking about changing it from joystick to the d-pad? I was talkin about how it oversteers to much! If you now how to fix that please let me know!!!!
football_fan Wrote:Are you talking about changing it from joystick to the d-pad? I was talkin about how it oversteers to much! If you now how to fix that please let me know!!!!
yeh i was talkin about joystick to d-pad iono how to fix the oversteer!!
TOMCAT06 Wrote:yeh i was talkin about joystick to d-pad iono how to fix the oversteer!!
Oh well I guess I'll just have to deal with it! Thanks anyway!!
Best game i have played for 360.