Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Phil "CM Punk" Brooks joins the UFC
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
He'll make his UFC debut in 2015.
Watch him get slaughtered lol.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Watch him get slaughtered lol.

Maybe if he fought more experienced talents, they plan on bringing in fighters on his level that have had little experience of their own.

Really, this was only done to try and draw more fans which I think we be successful, you could argue he's already the biggest draw in the UFC.

But I do agree with you Gut...he's 36 years old, his body has been broken down over the years wrestling, he's got a history of concussions. I don't think he'll have the success that Lesnar had.
He's old but I hear he does have skills.
I hope this doesn't start a trend...

UFC to WWE and WWE to UFC.

Brock Lesnar was able to pull it off..... I have my doubts about Punk.
^ Bobbie Lashley has looked very good in MMA.
Stardust Wrote:^ Bobbie Lashley has looked very good in MMA.

Lashley is 12-2 in his MMA career.
Lesnar is 5-3.

Ken Shamrock and Dan Severn are the two biggest MMA stars that tried their hand at Pro Wrestling that I can think of.

Dusty.... can you think of any other mid-upper level WWE talent to MMA?
Any chance we see an nWo type of 'invasion' storyline develop in the UFC?

Or a UFC 'invasion' storyline develop in the WWE?
Social media is blowing up..... the Green Ranger (Jason David Frank) from the 1990's Power Rangers TV series is wanting to fight CM Punk in his UFC debut.

[Image: The-Power-Rangers-image-the-power-ranger...62-750.jpg]

[Image: cm_punk_2013_png_by_kaldtime-d6xot6r.png]
damn those tattoos are going to be fugly in about 15 years, especially since they already are now.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:damn those tattoos are going to be fugly in about 15 years, especially since they already are now.

That's why you don't get tattoos.
Cant wait to see him get beat down!
I was a fan of punks until I saw him hit that fan in the stands on raw.
Dr. Huxtable Wrote:I was a fan of punks until I saw him hit that fan in the stands on raw.

I know what you're talking about, he hit the wrong fan.

But his intentions were good, the fan in question hit CM Punk and you can't cross that boundary.

Here's the proof:
I heard he was leaving WWE because he didn't like the business, not because he wanted to pursue a career in UFC