Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Conner 95 Lawrence County 85
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This is what happens win you thank it's over before the tip.
Looks like both teams was playing great defense. Lol.
Defense, wins ball games.
Dawgfan123 Wrote:Defense, wins ball games.

Wow. I thought the team that scored more points won the games? Confusednicker: Johnson Central played some defense last night, they got beat. :eyeroll: Just saying. I'll take the team that can score points any time over a team that relies on defense and games in the 50 point range. Sorry.
dawgeers Wrote:Wow. I thought the team that scored more points won the games? Confusednicker: Johnson Central played some defense last night, they got beat. :eyeroll: Just saying. I'll take the team that can score points any time over a team that relies on defense and games in the 50 point range. Sorry.
Never that simple. Who have both teams played to establish their averages? How does the high scoring team get most of its points? Can their method be defended? Does
the low scoring team have vulnerabilities in its defense? If not, can you still outscore
them? How? How do the teams match up athletically, fundamentally and coaching wise?
Example: Kentucky had trouble scoring 60 points against Texas and still won.
dawgeers Wrote:Wow. I thought the team that scored more points won the games? Confusednicker: Johnson Central played some defense last night, they got beat. :eyeroll: Just saying. I'll take the team that can score points any time over a team that relies on defense and games in the 50 point range. Sorry.
Check out the Rowan County win over the usually high scoring West Carter team posted
from this weekend.