Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Estill County 80 Lee County 52
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final from Beattyville

Estill started 4 seniors and a freshmen and lead by 5 at halftime. Estill brought in a 7th grader and on his first shot as a high school varsity, knocks down a 3.
^ awesome...

Let me just tell everyone this 7th grader (Joe Benton) can BALL!!!!

U all will know him.... SOON!!!
ekff Wrote:^ awesome...

Let me just tell everyone this 7th grader (Joe Benton) can BALL!!!!

U all will know him.... SOON!!!

He made some sick passes too.

I've played against him and he has literally ate me up.
How many Freshmen did lee start?
Good job Estill!
Ball4life20 Wrote:How many Freshmen did lee start?

That I do not know right off hand. They didn't announce the grades I just know Estill's because I've been around the kids longer.
lees offense is pretty much one on one and defense is not effective. We are going to have take some licks to get better but we are young:Sad04::Cheerlead
Does anyone have any stats for this game.Congrads Estill
Confused last night still confused today. Couldn't figure out Lees offense or defense. Looks like Lee didn't know if they were a set offensive team or a transition team. I say throw the offensive sets out play hot man to man and live off the transition. This seems a good fit for their size and skill. Every team has a scoring limit. You have to have a higher limit than them. I know. No Duh Sherlock. But it works . Try it.
were is the 56th dist tournament played this year.
Owsley
Bentley does a good job at Estill. It's a good district for a coach to carve out a name for themselves. Jones kid can play and it is going to be fun to see the Benton kid grow up. Hopefully they can keep him in Irvine.
Coach Bentley is one of the top young coach's in Kentucky hope we can keep him in Irvine. Estill has a lot of young player's coming up in the system thing's are looking up in Irvine.
Great win for Estill, but can they play with the teams outside the 56th district? I can see them playing with Breathitt and Wolfe in the 55th because they are down from what they usually have, can beat no one in the 54th, and should be able to beat Jenkins in the 53rd. Coach Bentley is a great guy and great young coach, he will have his team ready to win district again, but that is as far as it will go.