Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: PC's Third Year
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
here is a new forum because the last one got out of hand so leave ur comments about how u think we will do next year
not very good...pikeville!
Haha, pikeville soccer is now a joke.

All there players are gone, and they still werent that great last year..they beat a team that has been togther for a year by like 1 or 2 goals in district hahaha....oh and we got started late.

Next year will be our year, just wait and see.

Good Day
This is ridulous about how people are argueing over SOCCER. Noone argues about football, baseball, basketball but SOCCER? Please get it together ppl. Dont be childish. This is what the thrid pc/pikeville topic created?
If u are tired of hearing about soccer than quit making posts on soccer topics....

and yes pikeville soccer is nothing but a joke that all they care about is there crappy players getting scholarships to small sucky colleges
"alleysplat" Wrote:If u are tired of hearing about soccer than quit making posts on soccer topics....

and yes pikeville soccer is nothing but a joke that all they care about is there crappy players getting scholarships to small sucky colleges

When you get money to go to college...you take what you get, no matter if the school is small or not. (you will find out soon enough) But Union isnt bad at soccer, and the same is for G-town. If my memory serves me correct KCU has won region the past 3 years, and have placed well in Nationals held in FLorida. As for Pikeville College, it is a first year team so you can't expect much from them.
"alleysplat" Wrote:If u are tired of hearing about soccer than quit making posts on soccer topics....

This is my first time ive ever posted about soccer. :evil:
alleysplat...what?.....it doesnt really matter where u play college soccer at....imagine getting a soccer scholarship would u care what collee its from...nope....jsut glad and super happy that u got one froma college and get to play soccer in a totally different level
Im not saying getting a scholarship is a bad thing... its just all that pikeville players are bragging about because they have nothing to look forward to next year
This is ridiculous what you all are posting and argueing about. Every soccer thread has been shut down because of it and the only ones who look stupid are the people who continue to argue about it. Either stop posting or quit making such ridiculous posts.
I agree...
pike central needs to given credit
Good job Tyler Durden