Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Clay Co. Vs Bell Co. 12/6
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Any thoughts. U guys know us CC guys have plenty.
I'll get it started. North 25 and 64sur be easy on me. I think smith and farmer continue their strong play. Wolfe looks like he has shaken off the football rust and will have a good game. I spoke to my "in the know" guy and he said house had a heck of a practice today and I believe he's gonna show everyone why he was the best 6th man in the region last year. CC will look a lot better and wins by 18+. :Cheerlead
Bell County lost a couple seniors including Potter so they're probably a little down this year. It also helps Clay County that it's at Bobby Keith Gymnasium. Clay County should win by double digits.
Is potter playing college ball? That kid was lights out.
I believe Bell will slow this one down and limit clays touches. That being said Clay should win this one by 20+. I look for bigger nights out of House and Wolfe, With Farmer and Smith having there usual nights.
Count your inside sources are almost always right. If your right again and Ryan House turns on he makes the Tigers unguardable! His play in March of last year helped fuel Clays post season run.
Count Wrote:I'll get it started. North 25 and 64sur be easy on me. I think smith and farmer continue their strong play. Wolfe looks like he has shaken off the football rust and will have a good game. I spoke to my "in the know" guy and he said house had a heck of a practice today and I believe he's gonna show everyone why he was the best 6th man in the region last year. CC will look a lot better and wins by 18+. :Cheerlead

Count come on man clay should win big in this one. Unbelievable you only picking 18+

Clay 84
Bell 50

GO Clay :Cheerlead
^ we r looking a little shaky right now and Bell will be competitive. I will be happy with a 1pt win right now, but I do expect us to look a lot better as a team.
:thanks:for the support tho
I'll take clay by 25. Expect Smith and Farmer to carry the load. With Wolfe and House not far behind. This is just the kind of game that Clay's needs to Get House on Track. I don't expect Bell to be very athletic which will play into clays hands.
I say Clay wins by 20..
Tigers over bobcats. 83-58.
Clay 70
Bell 38
Count Wrote:Is potter playing college ball? That kid was lights out.

walked on at LMU
Cats02 Wrote:walked on at LMU
:thanks:I really enjoyed watching him play.