Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Football warm-up songs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Before i forget by slipknot
Combine your posts ukno08!
i kno that :Thumbs:
[QUOTE=TOMCAT06]Thunderstruck-acdc
Shinedown-45
The Jungle-Guns N Roses
Any Given Sunday Speech- Al Pacino [/QUOTE All of these are awesome.
forget the ac/dc, metallica, gnr, junk
new age means new music, which means some new meatal nu-metal. I'm not gonna get into songs b/c i could do that all day. Here are a few bands.
Chimaira
Slipknot
Disturbed
Killswitch Engage
Bloodsimple
DamagePlan - explode (great song)
So russelldevils54 if you want some real music for your "ultimate" playlits, ac/dc isnt gonna cut it.
Dont mistake me for puttin ac/dc, and the other bands i mentiond down, they are good bands, just not "ultimate" pump-up material
PureRedDevil Wrote:forget the ac/dc, metallica, gnr, junk
new age means new music, which means some new meatal nu-metal. I'm not gonna get into songs b/c i could do that all day. Here are a few bands.
Chimaira
Slipknot
Disturbed
Killswitch Engage
Bloodsimple
DamagePlan - explode (great song)
So russelldevils54 if you want some real music for your "ultimate" playlits, ac/dc isnt gonna cut it.
Dont mistake me for puttin ac/dc, and the other bands i mentiond down, they are good bands, just not "ultimate" pump-up material

I disagree with you slipknot sucks its just a bunch of garbage imo you cant even tell what they are saying.
GOREDDEVILS Wrote:I disagree with you slipknot sucks its just a bunch of garbage in imo you cant even tell what they are saying.

Sorry u disagree, BUT, i can understand every word they say, so can lots of ppl, and the music playin over those speakers, the players arnt listening to the words and tryin to decide what they are saying, the screaming does good for the players.
Why dis bands anyways?
Anyways there is more than one band up there
Any song from AC\DC like THUNDERSTRUCK,HELLS BELLS, BACK IN BLACK just to name a few!!!!!
acdc
The new Belfry warmup music (for when the Pirates were actually on the field) was pretty good I felt this past weekend with:

-"How Bad Do You Want It", Tim McGraw
- "Lose Yorself", Eminem
- "Hero", Foo Fighters
- "Enter Sandman", Metallica
- "Thunderstruck", AC/DC
- "In the Air Tonight", Nonpoint
PirateMom#55 Wrote:Lunatic Fringe --Red Rider.

Belfry used this is the late 80's also ,( Friend of Belfry , i think we are telling our age here ...LOL)

Wow. Lunatic Fringe. Now that brings back some good memories.:Thumbs:
ukno08 Wrote:well bottom line is get ready because the devils are ready to crack some skulls and get wild

hope the devils keep in mind what happened last time they stepped foot in pirate country..
Wasnt this a tread a couple of weeks back?
And the crowd goes wild
Thunderstruck
Down with the Sickness -Disturbed
Gridiron Wrote:New Noise- Refused
Step Up- Drowning Pool
Vicarious- Tool
Awake- Godsmack
Any song by AC/DC

Sounds like a good list to me! :thumpsup: :thumpsup:
Pages: 1 2