Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Harlan County 69 Letcher County Central 52
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final from Black Bear country!!
How was Letcher?
Same as always, gritty and tough. Never gave up and fought til the very end!
Best team in the Region that no one is talking about.
Harlan Co that is.
Count Wrote:Best team in the Region that no one is talking about.

Shhhhhhhhhhhh

Letcher was rated 5th in the 14th.
HCHS had a great first half. Letcher played a lot better in the second half and played pretty even the last two quarters.
HCS Wrote:Shhhhhhhhhhhh

Letcher was rated 5th in the 14th.
HCHS had a great first half. Letcher played a lot better in the second half and played pretty even the last two quarters.

I'm telling EVERYBODY:yikes:
The second quarter was really what boosted HC last night. Letcher was shocked, hell "I" was shocked. Letcher got their poise back at half time, and really came back with guns ablazing!!!

I have a soft spot in my heart for teams that just absolutely will NOT give up.
Harlan gonna be a tough out this year
Very good debut for HC coach Mike Jones! He worked, he coached and he communicated well with his kids! Black Bears looked prepared, came out and jumped all over LC. I was real pleased with what I saw, but I hope everyone stays calm cool and collected about the team because the still have a lot of improving to do. This team is more athletic than the past couple years and I saw a lot of positive things.. There will be ups and downs but I believe this group has some integrity and mental toughness to it and a hungry young coach! I am excited about watching these guys, should be a fun year and come tourney time I believe this team will be very competitive and if they make a true commitment to excellence could be a real tough out............. Lets go!!!