Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Texas @ Kentucky (12/5)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thoughts/Predictions?
Kentucky-70
Texas-56
Kentucky 88
Texas 54

:Cheerlead
Cats big 75-54!!!
Big Game for Kentucky. Does Texas have enough to defeat Kentucky on it's home floor?
Wish I had the confidence to pick a blowout but Texas is a great team even without Taylor. Still think we win but if we pull away it won't be until late.
Texas just had problems beating UT Arlington,, at home.. UK by 23..
Basketball is about match-ups, Although Texas struggled with UT-Arlington tonight, they will be ready to bring their A game against the #1 team in the country Friday night.
40-0
amalivek7 Wrote:Basketball is about match-ups, Although Texas struggled with UT-Arlington tonight, they will be ready to bring their A game against the #1 team in the country Friday night.

Maybe the first 10-15 mins.. UK walks out with a 23 point win..
Good matchup. I will go with Kentucky 72-61.
UK starts out strong since its a good team.

Blowout city as long as we actually hit some shots. Texas will not score more than 60 on this defense so all we have to have is 61. I think we finish 85-58.
I say, Kentucky 40-0
I think it's an 8-12 point game with UK pulling away down the stretch.
Kentucky - 66
Texas - 53

Kentucky's guard play wins this one!!!
I pretty much nailed this game, lol.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:UK starts out strong since its a good team.

Blowout city as long as we actually hit some shots. Texas will not score more than 60 on this defense so all we have to have is 61. I think we finish 85-58.

Right, right.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Right, right.

Good job you predicted a 27 point win and we win by 12. You were close. :Thumbs: