Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Knott-Magoffin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Knott up 33-27 at half. Higgins and Waygh leading the way for Lady Pats. Knott' youngsters playing like veterans.
Jada Higgins first official varsity game and starter as an 8th grader! Thornsberry off the bench early in this one.Higgins and Waugh playing great together.All together now,"Jada the playa" leading us to stata.Wowza!!! More mashed taters please!!!
Magoffin wins 68-67 on Phantom foul with 2.6 seconds. That's the calmest thing I can say.
Well,Jada and the Pats played efficient ball and questionable calls both ways.I feel sorry for what's coming for the Magoffin boys after this debacle. :devilflam No mercy BB,no mercy. More mashed taters please!!!
phan·tom
noun \ˈfan-təm\: a: something that is not real and exists only in a person's mind, something apparent to sense but with no substantial existence;apparition,a ghost
b : something elusive or visionary a ghost,a figment of the imagination Come on Killer B! Lead us.It's time to rise Patriot Nation.:notworthy More mashed taters please!!!
killerb Wrote:Magoffin wins 68-67 on Phantom foul with 2.6 seconds. That's the calmest thing I can say.

fatpatfan Wrote:[Image: Preview?imageID=2705502&generatorTypeID=...t2=&text3=] More mashed taters please!!!

Really, Knott County fans are going to talk about the refs after the way the refs have treated Cameron Justice the last 3 years. You have no reason to talk. EVER.
Really?? The Patriots complaining about the refs, the 3 years they have had in the 14th with Justice being protected like he is, come on now! Always cheated, never defeated.
Wall4president Wrote:Really?? The Patriots complaining about the refs, the 3 years they have had in the 14th with Justice being protected like he is, come on now! Always cheated, never defeated.

Wow! Justice never went to the line last night..... [email=*@#$]*@#$[/email] refs!
killerb Wrote:Wow! Justice never went to the line last night..... [email=*@#$]*@#$[/email] refs!

awwwww poor baby, his bald headed body guards must of not been calling.:biglmao:
[Image: nfl-replacement-refs-memes-1.jpg] Not takin nuttin away from Magoffin and Jazzy but you can't get these same refs from football to call a basketball game.:lmao: More mashed taters please!!!
Magoffins girls played a great game!
omg basketball Wrote:Magoffins girls played a great game!

They surely did ...made big plays when they needed them! Lady Pats are looking forward to the rematch January 12, 2015!
killerb Wrote:They surely did ...made big plays when they needed them! Lady Pats are looking forward to the rematch January 12, 2015!

Patriot Nation - It is time to RISE... We cannot tolerate phantom calls that result in 1 point losses. Like you said Killer, January 12th will be a glorious day.
^ Wasn't it the 15th region refs who screwed Buckhorn and Breathitt against Knott in the region tournament in 2012 at knott.

Yes i believe so.
UK#24 Wrote:^ Wasn't it the 15th region refs who screwed Buckhorn and Breathitt against Knott in the region tournament in 2012 at knott.

Yes i believe so.

That's what I'm saying. The 15th refs will screw over any 14th region team, period. Knott got the shaft against Magoffin. Thanks for pointing this out. We would love to have you join Patriot Nation.

:pondering:

More mash taters please!
The Patriot fans getting too big for their britches.We'll see how you do come Feb 16.That date can't come soon enough.Hope you have an answer for Asher and Moore.
[IMG]via Imgflip Meme Maker[/IMG] Don't be a hata Snowpiercer,come join us! More mashed taters please!!!