Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Male Vs. Trinity
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The battle of the powerhouses collide next week in what's sure to be a tough hard hitting game. These two teams square off for the Region 3 title game and this will proably decide the winner of the state championship. Male is on a roll being 12-0 while Trinity is 11-1. This game will be hard to determine who wins, so I'll go with Male in this one, 28-27 in OT.
What's everyone else think on this game?
Going to say the Shamrocks. I hope so anyways!
Another great game for a Region title!!! Male by 3
The way Male is playing ball right now I say Male by 6 in a fight to the end
Probabley the two best teams in the state will be meeting for the regional championship. Male is coming off a big win after laying the smackdown on St. X. Trinity also won there game impressivly too over Ballard. Good luck to both teams.

Trinity-14
Male---28
Sorry dude there's already a thread on this game
I can't wait to see the outcome on the St. X and Male game...it's goin to be a great game!
Oh my bad..I thought they aint played yet...oops
Male wins by 2 TD's. Males wins the rest of their games this year by 2 TD's and wins state.

I saw some of last nights game and Male just kept kicking St. X in the face.
Im gonna pick Male....If they beat a powerhouse like St. X that bad, then they will as well beat Trinity
Im going with Trinity. Male was impressive aginst St.X but Im going with Trinity
Trinity..Gotta go with the Shamrocks!
This game should be a battle. Like many otheres I am going with Male.
This will be a great game.
Ill take Male
I believe that Male wins this one. Male is my favorite for AAAA state champs.
Hmmm this is going to be a dandy friday night. Well I really dont know what to say here becasue both teams are doing really well this year. My pick will have to be Trinity by less than a touchdown.

Trinity-24
Male-20
Would love to see Male win.... Trinity and St. X both steal the headlines too much, time for a change...
Gotta go with Male. They have impressed me this year. It will be 1 of the best games to watch for Friday. 22-20 Male.
Male by-7
If only Brohm and Bush were still at their respective high schools! Would love to have seen that game!
Yeah be like watching a superbowl game.....wasnt the score 56-54 Brohm beatin Bush?
Yea it was deff. an offensive battle