Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Russell vs Corbin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Russell-42
Corbin-21
Devilologist Wrote:My bet is on..........now come get some..... Hey MIDEE1 are you not betting your points,,, why not a big bet this time,, are ya scared...... toast those babies up and getem out there.

You need to take a look at the bets. My challenge to you is to match my bet.Confusedhh:

Looks to me like I have about 100 million on this one.
Since I dont have that many points how can I bet that many. And I bet 1,000,000 on it but I will add more...
thatRBfromCALI Wrote:hah. "trample the weak, hurdle the dead." we (estill) started that!! hahaha! good to see it's still bein' put to use.
SORRY RB but I am 40 years old and ESTILL did not start this saying, it has been around for some time, I have used it before and it has multiple meanings. cant remember what it actually started on, a movie I think but it did not start at ESTILL, SORRY.... BUT I will continue to use it as it seems fit...Thanks.. and be sure to come up to Russell next Saturday for the BlueGrasRivals.com BOWL. Bring 25 dollars if you want to enter all the challenges. 5 to get inthe gate, 5 for each challenge. Trophies for 1st place in each,, just read the update on the bowl game.... I have driven to ESTILL by way of FLEMING,,, long running joke here.. but I would love to have you guys come up and play.
Corbin will loose, they have beatn some easy teams to get this far, it is the end of the road for the Hounds
This should be a great game. If it wasn't for the JC game I would probably go. I have to with Russell in a close game!

I have driven to ESTILL by way of FLEMING,,, long running joke here..

Wats that MEAN???
Russell wins by 2-3 TD's.
Estillfootballgirl Wrote:I have driven to ESTILL by way of FLEMING,,, long running joke here..

Wats that MEAN???

Catch me on MSN or send me a PM and I will explain. It's pretty funny.:thumpsup:
Midee1 Wrote:Catch me on MSN or send me a PM and I will explain. It's pretty funny.:thumpsup:
I am sure that MIDEE1 would love to continue the Joke !! I went to Estill County last year and instead of turning right I turned left and ended up at Fleming County HS from the other way in..... So I missed the first 3 minutes of our game for being late,,,, long running joke about my directions.... now everyone can laugh and I am glad that you can......Beat ya to it MIDEE1.....See everyone this Saturday..
Russell by 21.By the way D,thats pretty funny.:bike: :graduate:
Russel by 13 or less.
Russell by 3 TD's
This should be a good game. I am taking Russell by 13. Good luck to both teams.
Russell in this one friday night...should be pretty easy for them if they are ready for this game..

Russell-49
Corbin-13
Link to the Corbin roster for Russell fans http://www.corbinhighschool.org/football.html
Haven't heard much about Corbin but from what I have heard is that they don't like to be physical, thats gonna hurt them playing the Red Devils. From what I've seen they like to run trips, and some double-slot, also are usually in shotgun. Nothing Russell hasn't seen before.
TRAIN85 Wrote:I'll take Russell in this one, but don't overlook Corbin.

I believe the same thing here. Dont overlook Corbin, they have the weapons to sneak up and beat you!
Corbin has battled some really good 3A teams but so has Russell......I'll take Russell by 3 or less points.
I don't see a blowout here but Russell will win and keep the streak alive at 30 at home. Defend the "R" one more time for the seniors!!!
I'll take Russell on this one just because I want to see them play belfry again... =)
Russell is tough to beat at home.
joethegreek Wrote:Russell is tough to beat at home.

Russell is tough to beat on the road as well :thumpsup:
I have went back and counted at home wins for the DEVILS and the count right now is at 28 not 29. So Russell will be going for #29 not 30 as I thought it was.
DEVIL89 Wrote:I have went back and counted at home wins for the DEVILS and the count right now is at 28 not 29. So Russell will be going for #29 not 30 as I thought it was.
Still heck of a streak,and still going...didnt last years State game count as a home win also,since we were the HOME TEAM.
Thats a good question there. I would prolly have to say no because it was on a different field than Red Devil Stadium considering the fact that you guys were the home team at State. But still a good question.
Russell should win this one
Russell-42
Corbin-14
Russell wins this one.......Watching film of Corbin tells me that they DO have the talent and ability to beat Russell, but Russell is home and everyone knows what happens there..........lol Russell has to watch out for the passes. I know our secondary can handle it, also Russell will have to pressure the quarterback all night and force him to make a bad throw for a pick-6
I like Russell in a very close game. Corbin's ultra-schedule playing Rock, Bell, Middlesboro and 4a south L. will have them ready. Played Rock 2-0 and Bell 17-14 so Corbin is used to playing Physical football teams. They played Rock and Bell close and you don't get any more smash-mouth than them. Middlesboro hurt them with their run and gun style, Russell is more control like Bell and Rock so it will be interesting.
Russell wins at home, but Corbin's tough schedule keeps them in it right till the end.
Clark seals the deal late in the 4th, Russell wins it 20-14 at home.
Pages: 1 2 3