Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Clay county 79 Madison central 72 (scrimmage)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Clay county looks much better this time around against a much better opponent today. Blake Smith was once again a man among boys with 26 pts and 13 rebounds. Farmer had a good game as well and Wolfe looked great as compared to the other night. Sexton and Sam's both looked improved tonight. If Clay plays this way they will be tough to beat. Marcum pulled the starters with a minute to go and Madison central scored 7 unanswered.
Go Tigers!
After watching the Tigers tonight, apparently the rumors of team chemistry issues and cohesion have been greatly exaggerated. Kid appeared to enjoy playing together and looked comfortable within their rolls.
I think most of the rumors about chemistry has more to do with political moves behind the scenes to showcase one player more than another or to start one player over another. It has nothing to do with the kids. On the court anyone who knows the game knows who is the best player and who should be starting. Clay will be fine if everyone will leave them alone and a player doesn't quit over who is starting.
Oldtiger Wrote:After watching the Tigers tonight, apparently the rumors of team chemistry issues and cohesion have been greatly exaggerated. Kid appeared to enjoy playing together and looked comfortable within their rolls.

I've watched smith and Wolfe since the 4th grade and farmer since the 6th and these kids have one thing on their minds. Winning as CC tigers. As with most negative things this was greatly exaggerated.
There will be very few chemistry issues with these kids. They like to win, period.
I looked on the floor once last night and clay only had 2 clay co kids on the floor. coty farmer and house was other three. I know farmer always a clay co kid. sw had gover from pulaski, south has caleb from london christian. north has rice from bell, corbin and soon collier from north, sw and jackson will be at north. shew
The 13th is he new 14th
Confusednicker:
ky playmaker Wrote:I looked on the floor once last night and clay only had 2 clay co kids on the floor. coty farmer and house was other three. I know farmer always a clay co kid. sw had gover from pulaski, south has caleb from london christian. north has rice from bell, corbin and soon collier from north, sw and jackson will be at north. shew

Nothing that's not been going on for years.