Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Williamsburg @ Raceland Updates
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Williamsburg 7
Raceland 0

64, this is not my job!
How we are only down 7 is beyond me.
Halftime.

Williamsburg 7
Raceland 0
Halftime

Williamsburg 7
Raceland 0
Scotty_Bronson Wrote:How we are only down 7 is beyond me.

Tell us about it SB.
Scotty_Bronson Wrote:How we are only down 7 is beyond me.
Somewhere 64Sur is curled up into a fetal position, and saying "No running clock? What will we do? What happens now? Is that Mayfield that's gonna come out in the 2nd half?" Lol
^
Wait for it in the second half.

Raceland has played good keep away so far but that only works for so long. Unless of course they are fine with losing by 14 playing keep away or lose by 40 trying to actually win.
we have made great adjustments all year in the 2nd half. we gotta start moving the ball or its just a matter of time before our defense breaks.
Scotty_Bronson Wrote:we have made great adjustments all year in the 2nd half. we gotta start moving the ball or its just a matter of time before our defense breaks.
your defense is breaking as we speak
lol at this PA guy
Score?
Ive not been to a Wburg game, but I would imagine they haven't looked this bad in a while
Still 7-0 midway through 3rd
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Still 7-0 midway through 3rd

Thanks .
14-0 Wburg
One more mistake by Raceland and Wburg could start running away with it. Its just the kind of team they are.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:14-0 Wburg

Here come the flags..
Raceland Punts
Wburg inside the 5 on only 4 plays
End of the third qtr.

Wburg 14
Raceland 0

1st and goal Wburg at the Raceland 2
wrap it up in orange and black and give him 6 Confusednicker:
I think the Rams forgot how to tackle . They have missed a lot of them tonight that would have stopped Williamsburgh for a loss...
Raceland holds on 4 straight plays from the 2
Raceland throws an INT on there first play
Wburg for the pick 6

Wburg 21
Raceland 0

early 4th qtr
Wburg 21
Raceland 8
Wburg 27
Raceland 8
another miss tackle for a td...
Jackets are Bowling Green bound.
Our defense is broke. The final is no way indicitive of how our defense played. They were simply wore the hell out due to a lack of ANYTHING offensively. It wasnt the play calling, it was the execution. Yet again our passing game was useless minus Messer's TD pass. Game was alot closer than the score indicates. But hats off to Williamsburg, they played well enough offensively to win the game. Im afraid the gap is in no way any closer for the east and west. I thought it was, but I dont think it is. Hope I am wrong, but I feel its going to be a bit closer, but still a 3 or 4 TD gap between the MF and Wburg. Wburg is a great defensive team. But live and die by the big play. If they can drive the football they can be competitive, if not, it will be a long night. My phone died midway through half time. Sorry I didnt get to meet you Wburg folks. Have a safe trip and I hope you enjoyed your trip down here, regaurdless of the win. Congrats and I am behind you 100% in. Bowling Green.
Pages: 1 2