Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Providence @ Kentucky 11-30
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Watch Providence play. Have a decent team that should put up some resistance to the BLUE-WHITE Platoon but Cats pull away win by 25.
Best team KY has played this year. Providence is no slouch, but if there two guards are out injured, it could be a 40 point game.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Best team KY has played this year. Providence is no slouch, but if there two guards are out injured, it could be a 40 point game.

Sorry, but Kansas is the best team the cats have played.
Cats should dominate defensively.
Providence has been pretty solid the past few years.
Probably will be a blow out.
May keep it close the first half.
Kansas is better than Providence. I'll take a 20 point win anytime. Lyles continues to impress Gut with a 0 point performance. Texas next
Kansas is hot garbage. Providence is better and just as I expected they gave us our toughest game of the year. Our defense definitely has to stay fine tuned because our shooting is just not there.
Motley Wrote:Kansas is better than Providence. I'll take a 20 point win anytime. Lyles continues to impress Gut with a 0 point performance. Texas next

I prefer to talk basketball with people's who idols arent glamour hair bands. I can't take you seriously with a name like that. You were wrong but scared to admit it. I understand. It hurts sometimes. As I said Lyles was better the first few games. Now it's changing. I never said he'd be the best all year. Towns seems to be playing better right now. Question is whether. It flips again do you keep lying to yourself.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Kansas is hot garbage. Providence is better and just as I expected they gave us our toughest game of the year. Our defense definitely has to stay fine tuned because our shooting is just not there.

Kansas just beat Michigan State today. They are much better than a providence and 100%of the voters agree.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:I prefer to talk basketball with people's who idols arent glamour hair bands. I can't take you seriously with a name like that. You were wrong but scared to admit it. I understand. It hurts sometimes. As I said Lyles was better the first few games. Now it's changing. I never said he'd be the best all year. Towns seems to be playing better right now. Question is whether. It flips again do you keep lying to yourself.

You shouldn't prefer to talk basketball with anybody because you don't know anything about it. When was I wrong? The stats and eye test has favored Towns all season. You just keep ignoring it. Please quote me or point out where I've been wrong please. I like Lyles just fine and obviously want him to play well but you've said he should start all along. Based on what?
Warthog Wrote:Sorry, but Kansas is the best team the cats have played.
Cats should dominate defensively.

Cats defense is tough now. they should be unbelievably tough on defense by tournament time.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Best team KY has played this year. Providence is no slouch, but if there two guards are out injured, it could be a 40 point game.

if Kentucky has already played the best teams everybody else is in serious trouble :biggrin:
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:I prefer to talk basketball with people's who idols arent glamour hair bands. I can't take you seriously with a name like that. You were wrong but scared to admit it. I understand. It hurts sometimes. As I said Lyles was better the first few games. Now it's changing. I never said he'd be the best all year. Towns seems to be playing better right now. Question is whether. It flips again do you keep lying to yourself.

:thatsfunn
If I'm Providence I'm happy with a 20 point loss.
Late in the 2nd half it became lob city.
Kentuckys offense is just a little off but that D should get better and better as the season rolls along. Should be interesting Friday night...