Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Raceland vs. Newport Central Catholic
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The defending 1A state champions travel to Raceland for the Region 3 title and another apperance in the semi-finals. I'll take NCC in this one, 21-7
What's everyone else think?
I too willl take NCC
Raceland will keep it close.
Statmaster Wrote:Raceland will keep it close.

I hope so I am pulling for Raceland to win again.:thumpsup:
Again? Do you mean beat NCC again? Or were you refering to another playoff win?
Because Raceland hasn't beaten NCC this year
Panther#42 Wrote:Again? Do you mean beat NCC again? Or were you refering to another playoff win?
Because Raceland hasn't beaten NCC this year

Refering to winning another game in the playoffs. I know Raceland hasn't played NCC yet.
Oh ok just making sure, didn't know what you meant, can anyone tell me how these two team's defenses compare? What are Raceland's chances of beating NCC?
Panther#42 Wrote:Oh ok just making sure, didn't know what you meant, can anyone tell me how these two team's defenses compare? What are Raceland's chances of beating NCC?

Raceland has a good chance at pulling the upset I think. I listend to some of theRaceland- LCA game after I got back from the Russell game. The defense really came up with some big stops down the stretch and I think Raceland will keep it close. This is the best team that Raceland has had in a long time.
I am going with NCC!
NCC by 10
Good luck to both teams I'll go with NCC in this one.

NCC-21
Race-20
Go Rams!!!:letsparty
I hope Raceland wins should be a good game.
I hate to say it but I will say NCC by 10. But I would like to see Raceland win but I just see that the Rams just may not have enough for NCC.
Rams all the way to state..
That would be great to see 'little brother' going to state I just don't think that they are going to get past NCC.
Raceland should give them a good game but I see NCC winning by as much as 2 TD's
35-14. NCC.

NCC's defense is better than any Raceland has seen all year and the offense is simply better as well.

Good Luck to both teams.
Raceland in a shocker but not a shocker to this area. 22 - 14
98 Wrote:35-14. NCC.

NCC's defense is better than any Raceland has seen all year and the offense is simply better as well.

Good Luck to both teams.

NCC's defense is better, but their offense is too one sided with their inability to catch passes. This will keep Raceland in the game. NCC will eventually wear them out and win the game.
NewCath all the way...
I'm calling the Raceland upset special. NCC has seen some great teams this year but I don't believe they have seen the offense Raceland runs.

Raceland - 28
NCC - 21
I think Raceland pulls the upset in a game to remember!
NCC will win this one Friday night IMO...and will take another stpe closer to the Title..

NCC-35
Raceland-13