Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Bethlehem Vs. Danville
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The Admirals of Danville play Bethlehem for the Region 2 title. Both these teams are 11-1 and it's sure to be a battle between these two teams. What's everyone's thoughts on this game? Traditionally Danville is a powerhouse in football and wins state every other year or so, I don't know much about Bethlehem, but i'll take Bethlehem in this game.
28-17
What's everyone else's thoughts on this game?
I'm sticking with the Ads in this game. Bethlehem had a good win over a good Bardstown team but it is still Danville.
Danville..BIG!
Danville rolls!!
Danville moves on one step closer!
I'm going to go with Bethlehem. They win by 7.
Danville wins big!
Danville in a BIG way
Danville, no doubt!
Im taking Danville...They have been there before and they are a championship team IMO for this year

Danville-35
Bethlehem-14
The College One Wrote:Im taking Danville...They have been there before and they are a championship team IMO for this year

Danville-35
Bethlehem-14

Hmm I know getting there before gives them the knowledge of what it takes to get there again, but I also see that the teams that haven't got there before will play that much harder to get there and win it for themselves
Admirals know how to get to Louisville and I don't see anyone getting in there way.

Danville---35
Bethlehem-07
Panther#42 Wrote:Hmm I know getting there before gives them the knowledge of what it takes to get there again, but I also see that the teams that haven't got there before will play that much harder to get there and win it for themselves

I agree there too...couldnt of said it better myself lol...The teams that have not been there before really want it but when you play against a good team that has been to state and won championships...that puts a little bit more pressure on the other team to not mess up and play almost a perfect game a football that night...not stepping on anyones toes but im still going to agree with Danville winning friday night
Yes it won't suprise me at all if Danville wins this game by 2 or more TD's, but I do however think its not impossible for Bethlehem to beat them Friday
True True....They are a good team as well who knows who could win friday night the team with the most heart and determanation will walk away from this one and with the most points too Smile lol
The College One Wrote:Im taking Danville...They have been there before and they are a championship team IMO for this year

Danville-35
Bethlehem-14
I'd say that's about what it'll be..........:Thumbs: