Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Johnson Central vs Rockcastle
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
The Eagles of Johnson Central take on the Rockets of Rockcastle Co. next Friday at the Eagles nest for the Region 4 championship game. I think most everyone expected to see these two teams playing for the region title and it has come to be. It's sure to be a defensive battle between these two teams, and this will be JC's first Region appearance, So let's hear it, what's everyone's thoughts on this game? I'll say 28-21 Rock
my prediciton will come later on in the week.
if jc comes to play like they have all year then jc big but if they play like they did tonight then thier season is over
I'm gonna wait til the end of the week and see if Tackett and Dials are healthy. I think tonight was a gut check against Ashland, JC kept their composure when they were put in a situation they HAVEN'T been in ALL year. If the O-line comes ready to play then JC should be able to move the ball very effectively, if they come out like they did tonight then Rockcastle will make them pay. I knowI picked JC to win the region a long time ago, but after tonight I'm not so sure. Hopefully they just had the big head after the beat Ashland the first time. If they come ready to play from start to finish, JC should win by a couple TD's.
Will be a great game
Johnson Central by 35!
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:Johnson Central by 35!

35???? That's a little bit rediculous, JC is good, but not good enough to beat the Rock by 35+
I agree, Rock is to good to get beat by 35. I'll say JC by 7
I'll say JC is down at the half 14-7. Then the coaches from JC get the boys fired up and they come out wild as can be.

JC-24
Rock- 20
I jus think JC is too powerful, but rock is a great team also i say whoever wants it more will win this one
Both teams are full of talent. I give JC the win. Whether they win or lose the Eagles have made me proud this year. Good luck.

JC- 21
Rock- 14
It's gonna be another thriller at the Nest

JC 28
Rock 22
Johnson Central 28

RockCastle County 14
I'll be at this one for sure. Good luck to both teams. This will be JC's first real challenge after there scare from the Tomcats last night. But JC will have to Fire on all Cylinders to win this game cause Rockcastle can run all night long. And IMO Rockcastle has the better O-line so this will be a Running shootout IMO.

Rockcastle-35
Johnson C.-41 OT
I'll go with Johnson Central, 36-21
Johnson Central is a couple of TD's better than Rock on a great night. But if the Eagles aren't healthy or don't play a great game, they can be beat. Rockcastle is the best team IMO that JC will have played this year, and they aren't bothered by playing away, as they seem to play as well on the road as they do at home. So since we don't know about Tackett or Dials, how the Eagles will respond to the close win against Ashland, or to a very solid team like Rockcastle, I'll be conservative and say JC by 7.

JC MUST COME READY TO PLAY AT ALL POSITIONS!!!
I can't imagine either team not being prepared for this game. Both schools have outstanding Coaches and will have their respective teams ready when Friday night rolls around.

Both teams have high scoring a offense and a strong defense, so will it be a high scoring game or a low scoring game, either way I believe it will be a close game.
Rockcastle wins by a TD.
JC in a close one
I'll be there. Wouldn't miss this one for anything. Im gonna say if JC plays their best they will win but if they play like they did against Ashland. We're staying home while Rock moves on.
I'll have to say the eagles nest is a hard place to win a football game; however after friday nights rough game I think Rock will take it, even though id like to jc win this one.
Rock-14
JC-10
Im going with Jc by 2 TDS. Id love to be able to make it out to this one. Im expectin a great game, as im sure everyone else is.
JC by a touchdown!
JC in a low scoring game 17-14. This is the match up everyone has ben waiting for all year, should be a great game.
Get your bet on
This will be a great game,
I say Jc-21
Rock-14
Where is this game at anyways?
The game is at Johnson Central, better get there early if you wanna good seat.
Redneck Wrote:The game is at Johnson Central, better get there early if you wanna good seat.

How early is early?
the last time matney played rockcastle at sc he lost 31 14 hope the outcome is diffrent than that one ill say 21-14 jc
Pages: 1 2 3 4