Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Somerset 34 Harlan 7
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
final
Really expected a better game..Nice win Somerset..Great season Harlan!
figered it would be closer, but oh well.. looks like somerset will be playin hazard.. where will this game be played at?
Congrats Somerset
I thought it would have been closer.
All_state_RB#1 Wrote:figered it would be closer, but oh well.. looks like somerset will be playin hazard.. where will this game be played at?

Hazard... it's their turn to host
Gridiron Wrote:Hazard... it's their turn to host

Correction... KHSAA rules says that " In all games in the second round, the team with the highest seeded position (finishing position in the district) shall host the Region title game." So it is my understanding that the game will be played at Somerset!!!
Gridiron Wrote:Correction... KHSAA rules says that " In all games in the second round, the team with the highest seeded position (finishing position in the district) shall host the Region title game." So it is my understanding that the game will be played at Somerset!!!

Anddddd Somerset is rejoicing. Im sure they were looking ahead to playing Pikeville in the region, now they get to stay home and beat on Hazard.
Won in the Trenches Wrote:Anddddd Somerset is rejoicing. Im sure they were looking ahead to playing Pikeville in the region, now they get to stay home and beat on Hazard.

We was not looking past the Dragons last night. They are a great team and to overlook them is just stupid. Granted, I thought for sure that P'Ville would beat Hazard and we would be playing the Panthers for the Region, and it's a shame that we don't play. It would have been one heck of a game!!!!!
Won in the Trenches Wrote:Anddddd Somerset is rejoicing. Im sure they were looking ahead to playing Pikeville in the region, now they get to stay home and beat on Hazard.

You know they are haha Looks like Somerset will be playin NCC/Raceland in semi's again
Yeah,...i thought this game would be a little more closer....but congrats to somerset...and to harlan on a great season.
Somerset's Line did a great job all night of getting push on the Harlan D line
Gridiron Wrote:We was not looking past the Dragons last night. They are a great team and to overlook them is just stupid. Granted, I thought for sure that P'Ville would beat Hazard and we would be playing the Panthers for the Region, and it's a shame that we don't play. It would have been one heck of a game!!!!!

Yes it would have!
somerset will win this one by 6
softbally_8 Wrote:somerset will win this one by 6

This game has already been played...
Nice prediction, lol..I am going with Somerset winning by 27..I am looking at a score of 34-7.. That is just my prediction though...We will see, lol!
Congrats somerset.
Looks like JB's prediction was a hit in Somerset.
This game was already played lol