Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Male 33 St Xavier 7
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
final
Good win Male.
WOW!! I know Male is good this year, but the margin is impressive!!
OUCH!!!!!!! Nice win Male..This is a spanking!
Tough loss for X! Can anyone tell me when was the last time they got beat out before region?
im taking its been awhile but good win male and g/l next week
It's good to see BIG BAD St. X out of the running for a state title now if someone can take out Trinity then there may be some CRYING in THE VILLE.
Shocked! Good win Male
Congrats Male
WOW!!!!! Didn't expect it to be by that much... Great win Male!!
:yikes:wow
I figured this game would be a little closer...guess i was wrong...St.X got spanked...
Great game Male.
wow
WOW!!! Didn't see this one coming...Good win for Male and another tough game against Trinity.
Good to see the Public schools getting the job done.

My fiance and I have discussed the topic and regardless of our financial situation, I plan to send my children to public school. IMO it is more representitive of the real world.

(obviously, if ALL of the public schools in the area are poor, my duty as a father would force me to reevalute this position)
LovetheBucs Wrote:Good to see the Public schools getting the job done.

My fiance and I have discussed the topic and regardless of our financial situation, I plan to send my children to public school. IMO it is more representitive of the real world.

(obviously, if ALL of the public schools in the area are poor, my duty as a father would force me to reevalute this position)
Fortunately as long as you live on the Kentucky side you have a couple good options for public school between Belfry and Pikeville Independent...