Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Corbin 27 Wayne County 0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
final
WOW..this is a statement game for sure..Impressive Redhounds!
Next stop for the Hounds, The HANK. Have a safe trip and see you guys FRIDAY...
Great win Corbin but I think the road will end next week
The Russell radio guys annouced that Wayne had come back and won but it was obviously a mistake. Have a safe trip to Russell next week. I don't really know much about Corbin other than I've heard they are big and have played a very tough schedule and tough schedules pay dividends this time of year. It's not hard to figure out what Russell will do, it's just hard to stop it. They make few mistakes and have been playing very well here lately. They seem focused on the task at hand and will be prepared for a very tough Corbin team. I'm sure the Redhounds will be well prepared also which should make for a good game. Have a safe trip to The Hank and Ivan McGlone Field. Congrats on your win tonight.
Congrats Corbin (the high school I graduated from)....but I do think you have your hands full for sure next week! Good luck 'hounds!
congrats to the 'hounds. We can't wait until next friday. I already wish it was here!!!

WELCOME TO THE HANK!!!!!
Congrats to the Redhounds of Corbin on the W, goodluck to Wayne Co. next season
Congrats Corbin
Congrats Corbin