Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Bethlehem 23 Bardstown 14
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
final
Congrats to Bethleham on the win.
Nice win Bethlehem! Has this program came a long way? Seems like I seen them play at Jenkins a couple of years ago...Can anyone tell me if they did? Anyways, nice season Bardstown!
DAMNNNNNNNNNN
Would not have predicted this in like a million years....
where is bethlehem at
BIGGEST upset of the playoffs if not the year!!!!!!!!!!!!
DEVIL89 Wrote:BIGGEST upset of the playoffs if not the year!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ahh I would think the Woodford Co./ Lafayette game would be the biggest upset, but this is deffinatley is a huge upset
Yea that one was a big upset to but I think any team that beats the #1 team and was not even considered in the playoffs is a much bigger upset....
Was B-town the #1 team in 1A?????
I thought Beechwood was? But regardless it was huge...
But of course, Lafayette was 10-0 on the season, and the #1 seed in their district, and W Co. was the 4th seed with a 6-4 season I think?
Bardstown was ranked #1 in class 1A. I am not sure what Bethlehems record is though. BIG win either way...
Bethlehem was 9-1 on the regular season with their only loss to Bardstown 28-0
Im guessing B-town came into this game overlooking them or ethier the first game was a fluke
Congrats Bethlehem
Panther#42 Wrote:Bethlehem was 9-1 on the regular season with their only loss to Bardstown 28-0
Im guessing B-town came into this game overlooking them or ethier the first game was a fluke
Kinda like another game I know!
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:Kinda like another game I know!

Yea, the PHS/HHS game last night was deff. a fluke haha
They'll get theres (again) next week just like they did a few weeks ago
Congrats Bethlehem