Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Larue County 28 Western 26
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
final
wow. Congrats Larue.
Congrats Larue Co.
Wow, way to go Larue County. They took out one of the favorites! It happens like that every year in the west. :notworthy
BelfryJustice Wrote:Wow, way to go Larue County. They took out one of the favorites! It happens like that every year in the west. :notworthy

And it looks like OC is on a collision course with Mercer. They are the ones that knocked Ft Campbell off last year.
Congrats on the win, next week should be a dandy.
Sounds like a classic! Congrats Larue and nice season Western!
Thought that this might happen,, kept trying to find stats on both but figured it would be a nice game.,.. Great job Larue,,,-One week closer.
good win larue
Good job Larue,you knocked off my Western finialist.Good luck next week.
Nice points jump there JFLDAD, I picked Western too, but it was a toss up...
I had Western beating Mercer so now I am in a pickle here. I may now have to say that unless we get another upset then I am afraid Mercer may run the table. Well congrats goes out to Larue for the upset maybe they can pull another one out next week.
Larue may have a shot if you thought that Western was going to knock them off, maybe it will be Larue instead...
I sure hope so....
Congrats to Larue Co. for what im sure was a hard fought game... great season to Western and good luck next year
Devilologist Wrote:Nice points jump there JFLDAD, I picked Western too, but it was a toss up...
Thanks for the pointers there D.:notworthy :howdy:
I never bought into the Western hype this season, and in fact took quite a bit of heat after Washington Co. beat Western from a couple posters on here... but the bottom line is you don't get to the level of Russell and Belfry overnight (or without Merger HAHA) and no matter how well yuo talka team up, or how athletic they are, when it comes playoff times you better be well rounded and well coached or you don't stand a chance.
orisonspi Wrote:I never bought into the Western hype this season, and in fact took quite a bit of heat after Washington Co. beat Western from a couple posters on here... but the bottom line is you don't get to the level of Russell and Belfry overnight (or without Merger HAHA) and no matter how well yuo talka team up, or how athletic they are, when it comes playoff times you better be well rounded and well coached or you don't stand a chance.

Very true. Its playoffs you'd better come out to play, because no game is a gimme.
Great win Larue!!!