Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Knott Central 60 - Betsy Layne 31
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Scrimmage at Belfry.
Looking forward to watching these girls! Going to be a strong be a strong contender in the 14th region!
Who looked good for the Lady Patriots ?
They all played well. Coach Honeycutt played everyone and they pretty much had equal time on the floor.
Does Knott scrimmage again?
Hoopster007 Wrote:Who looked good for the Lady Patriots ?

Jada Higgins. Remember the name.

:welcome:
Besty Lane shouldn't have even showed up>>>KCC =DOMINANCE.Jada straight up playa.Jada the playa!!! More mashed taters please!!!
Sat at the sportsplex not sure on time
All the girls looked really good!

One man can be a crucial ingredient on a team, but one man cannot make a team.
Kareem Abdul-Jabbar
Sure there's no "I" in "team," but there is a "ME"! ~Author Unknown Don't hata the playa! More mashed taters please!!!
There is no 'i' in team but there is in win.
Michael JordanConfusedinglepar
Ay man, what's gucci?
"Not much mane, jus chillen." More mashed taters please!!
Don't have anything against Jada I have known Jada since she played pewee she is a great ball player and a great addition to the team! I have no problem with people pointing out an individual's talent! But whether we like it or not when we try to suggest that one player is the whole team it causes resentment among the players. Each one of these girls gives all they have to the team and Together they are the Lady Patriots!
Ladypatfan Wrote:Don't have anything against Jada I have known Jada since she played pewee she is a great ball player and a great addition to the team! I have no problem with people pointing out an individual's talent! But whether we like it or not when we try to suggest that one player is the whole team it causes resentment among the players. Each one of these girls gives all they have to the team and Together they are the Lady Patriots!

Here's the deal. Jada will be the program. All others will provide support whoever they may be. Jada will need help holding up the hardware.

:truestory:
[Image: elkwq.jpg]

More mash taters please!!!!!
What grade is the Higgins girl? I don't recall her last year for some reason.She a freshman or sophomore?
Higgins is a holdback 8th grader. She plays like a junior. Physically strong and very fast. Average height and great court vision. She really understands the importance of defense and plays it very well. She is destined to do great things at Knott Central

In addition to Higgins will be Waugh and Holifield (sophomores). Plus they have a couple of Slone girls (Junior and Sophomore) that are nice players as well. There is another Higgins girl (freshman) that can ball as well. They will be strong contenders over the next several years.

Honeycutt has a gold mine.

:insane::insane::insane::insane::insane::insane:
Is the Higgins girl from Knott? Or is she a transfer?
I have no idea.She played gradeschool ball at Carr.
Knott appears like they will have a good team.....
If the higgins girl stays knott will be good but I heard she was leaving after this year
Ain't happening! Guarantee when they hear the name jada
all them fans comin out bein hatas
but all i gots ta say is lata
cuz you know those skillz she gotta is betta than whatcha mama gave ya! [Image: Preview?imageID=12503008&generatorTypeID...t2=&text3=]