Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Newport Catholic 26 Beechwood 21
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
final
I picked this one..I had an implentation of this game , lol!
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:I picked this one..I had an implentation of this game , lol!

I didn't...... I expected Beechwood to roll through it
Wow sounds like it was a hard fought game...Didn't expect this to happen, looks like there were more upsets tonight afterall
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:I picked this one..I had an implentation of this game , lol!
You had a what?
^hahaha.. good question
Called it! congrats to the thoroughbreds!
Congrats NC
Congrats NCC
Beechwood Lost.but------ In The Last 30 Seconds They Scored A Td. Was Called Back Because Of Illligal Receiver Downfield, Sooooooooo-
reddog Wrote:Beechwood Lost.but------ In The Last 30 Seconds They Scored A Td. Was Called Back Because Of Illligal Receiver Downfield, Sooooooooo-
Sooooooo what?
They also had four down from the NCC 10 and couldn't convert, they lost the better team won.
So true...
I had Beechwood winning but both teams played well and the best team won
Yea, these two teams always battle each other year in year out.
What does BHS lose and return next year?
Schools like that dont lose anything, they just reload! haha
Boomer86 Wrote:Schools like that dont lose anything, they just reload! haha

No offence to any of those teams, but Beechwood seems like they have been down these past two years, and NCC hasn't really had that good of a regular season, BUT they started rollin towards the end of the season and they are doin great in playoffs
Panther#42 Wrote:No offence to any of those teams, but Beechwood seems like they have been down these past two years, and NCC hasn't really had that good of a regular season, BUT they started rollin towards the end of the season and they are doin great in playoffs
You need to look at the schedule they have played and then reevaluate.

Need I remind you, that someone from this district has made it to the state final game 21 out of the last 22 years?
98 Wrote:You need to look at the schedule they have played and then reevaluate.

Need I remind you, that someone from this district has made it to the state final game 21 out of the last 22 years?

I know they both have played a tough schedule, but I heard this year BHS went from having around 90 guys to 40 sumthin

Do you mean state semi's or finals? Because I know that Pikeville had to beat a team from those districts and region to get to state then, and Middlesboro had to do the same in 98
Panther#42 Wrote:I know they both have played a tough schedule, but I heard this year BHS went from having around 90 guys to 40 sumthin

Do you mean state semi's or finals? Because I know that Pikeville had to beat a team from those districts and region to get to state then, and Middlesboro had to do the same in 98

Beechwoods numbers did not fall like that.
15 of the past 16 years someone from our district has made it to the finals.
yeah, thats a penalty, and probably the easiest one in football to call..NCC won because they are a better team..period.
reddog Wrote:Beechwood Lost.but------ In The Last 30 Seconds They Scored A Td. Was Called Back Because Of Illligal Receiver Downfield, Sooooooooo-