Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Raceland 20 LCA 13
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final Wtg Rams:letsparty
Congratulations Rams!! Great win/
Raceland will take on Newport Catholic Next week at Raceland.
Nice win for the Rams
CONGRATS RAMS!! You are representing E KY well. Take out them N KY boys next week.
Congrats Raceland!!! Nice season LCA!
Great Game boys,, nice win to come home to.. Get 'em next week too!!
Way to go you represented NEKY well. GOOD JOB!!! Good luck next week.
Congrats Raceland
Great job Rams,good luck next week.
i think that the raceland rams have shown everyone how good they are after getting owned by LCA earlier this season they came out to play and ready to win this one.. im sure that LCA came out thinking that they were just going to lay down for them and it would be another easy win..but they got suprised..watch out for this team they could go all the way.. good luck RAMS
Way to go Rams!
Raceland/Russell on the carpet together this year,,, man what a train to the VILLE... could it be????
Devilologist Wrote:Raceland/Russell on the carpet together this year,,, man what a train to the VILLE... could it be????
\

That would be nice wouldn't it......seriously i think that if raceland can keep up the butt whuppins then they will go to the pizza box.
Raceland has impressed me this year,, and I have actually got to go see them play this year, twice.... Ashland and East Carter. They look really good right now and I would not be surprised if they continue to do well.
Congrats Raceland
Congrats Raceland