Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Johnson Central 28 Ashland 21
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
final
what a game this was good win jc good game ashland
Give'm hell Central.

Fire that cannon!
Congrats JC
Good game and awesome season Ashland. You played your hearts out and deserve every bit of props for an outstanding game.

Tommy Taylor with three TD catches leads Central to victory. Ashland shut down Grim all night long until he threw the TD pass for the win.
Looks like JC got a scare tonight
Congrats to JC on the AWESOME win. What a game just to listen to, I wish I could have went and watched it. G/l next week.

Congrats to Ashland as well on the season they had. Much closer game this time around.
Sounds like a great game completly diffrent then the first week
Congrats to Ashland on a nice season and Johnson Central keep it Rollin.:thumpsup:
Congratulations to the Golden Eagles . Now get ready for next week I sure am going to try and come down thier and watch the game it should be a good one.:howdy:
Looks like the EAGLES will have another home game next week.They will be playing the winner of the Rockcastle and Bell Co. game. These boys played their hearts out tonight and I think they showed everybody that they can't be beat on their home field.Dials played the whole second half hurt not to mention Tackett playing the whole game with a seperated shoulder.This team has a date with destiny in Louisville!!!! GO EAGLES!!!!!!!! :letsparty
cardsfan Wrote:Looks like the EAGLES will have another home game next week.They will be playing the winner of the Rockcastle and Bell Co. game. These boys played their hearts out tonight and I think they showed everybody that they can't be beat on their home field.Dials played the whole second half hurt not to mention Tackett playing the whole game with a seperated shoulder.This team has a date with destiny in Louisville!!!! GO EAGLES!!!!!!!! :letsparty

Rockcastle Co. beat Bell Co. 13-0.
Congrats Tomcats on a great season.
Congrats Golden Eagles on a big win and District Championship.
If JC plays the way they did tonight next week they will get beat
My heart was in my stomach the whole game. Props to Ashland for a great defensive game. I was very impressed with the heart that Trey Belhasen showed in the 2nd halfm not to mention the rest of the Eagle team. Great job on both sides. Good luck Eagles on your way to Papa John's Stadium.

Congrats to Coach Matney and his wife on their new addition to the Eagle family. Might I add that T.D. Matney is the coolest name I have ever heard!
haha! That is an awesome name suited the Matney very well lol. Cant wait to hear that in High School football lol. Sounds like a kid that will be playing on sundays lol.
Wow, the first game of the ENTIRE season that it was actually a game! Congrats Central!
Congrats JC
Congrats JC ! This game was a awesome game to witness! Ashland was awesome, they played with real heart. There was alot of mistakes made that could have made the game go either way but in all everyone that was on that field showed true character and heart.
Congrats to JC on another win!! The Eagles came very close to ending their season tonight. A couple of mental lapses by Ashland and 2 big TD passes in the 4th is all that made the difference. But I think that this will be good for the Eagles, because from this point on, I would think that ALL of the games will be close.

I was glad to see the real Tomcat team show up this time. And congrats to the Tomcats for making this a great game. You almost pulled it out. Nice season!

The Eagles showed one thing tonight that they haven't shown all year - that they can win a close one and that they can come from behind. That is going to be crucial if they want to keep on tract to Papa Johns. Whatever else the Eagle players do, don't listen to the fans saying you can't be beat on your home field, because you can. You almost were tonight. This game could have very easily have been the Eagles last. You have to play each and every week and the competition will only get tougher from here on out. But it is good to see that the Eagles found a way when they had to.

Both teams deserve a lot of credit for a great season!!! I do think that the Eagles are the better team to represent the District in the playoffs this season, because if they played Ashland 10 times they would probably win 7 of them. So good luck next week JC. It will take a VERY GOOD effort to send Rockcastle Co. home with a loss!!
Great job Johnson Central. You have been a team that I have been pulling for all year. You will have your work cut out for you next week. Keep your heads on and focus one game at a time.
*SE04* Wrote:Congrats JC ! This game was a awesome game to witness! Ashland was awesome, they played with real heart. There was alot of mistakes made that could have made the game go either way but in all everyone that was on that field showed true character and heart.

:thumpsup: Very true!
Great job Johnson Central
WOW!!! This game was unbelievable. The kids from both teams played with all heart and left every ounce of effort on the field tonight. JC showed their weakness tonight though they had better come out next week with their heads on straight and hit somebody. Ashland played an awesome game and can be very proud of their effort. I am so happy for this team to finally see what success is all about. They never quit and played knowing they could win no matter what. Congrats to both teams and good luck JC next week.

Also, after the game on the field I seen two Danville coaches on the field I know they played tonight why would they be there??
Wow what a game!!! Keep it rollin' JC
Congrats to Ashland, on another outstanding season boy did they come to play tonight. I was impressed with the way JC kept their composure in such a close game. Ashland defense played great tonight and was able to hold Grim to 47 yards rushing and Johnson to 71 yards rushing. JC had three TD passes and recovered one fumble for a TD. Grims 40 yard TD pass with 11.5 seconds left in the game was amazing, I did not realize that Grim could throw the ball that far!
15thRegionSlamaBamma Wrote:haha! That is an awsome name suited the Matney very well lol. Cant wait to hear that in High School football lol. Sounds like a kid that will be playing on sundays lol.
dont understand a thing you were saying
closer then what i thought.. good job JC
Ashland and JC are the new rivals in their district. I had an oppurtunity of playing against them during the blume era but i tell you playing against the eagles is ten times better then playing against boyd. Both teams came out wanting a win but JC had the better stamina to last the clock out. And may I add ashland did loose but what a throw by mayham when he was almost down on the sack just threw the ball in mid air to his WR which brought ashland back into the game.

all I got to say is watch out for the maroon next year as the black because both will make some noise. But I hope and pray that JC will destroy the comp in the region to show how strong our district is.
cardsfan Wrote:Looks like the EAGLES will have another home game next week.They will be playing the winner of the Rockcastle and Bell Co. game. These boys played their hearts out tonight and I think they showed everybody that they can't be beat on their home field.Dials played the whole second half hurt not to mention Tackett playing the whole game with a seperated shoulder.This team has a date with destiny in Louisville!!!! GO EAGLES!!!!!!!! :letsparty

I'm not convinced they can't be beat at home. Pulling out a win with 11 sec doesn't convince me of them being invincible at home. Not at all!!
Pages: 1 2