Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: 2015 WYMT Bracket
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Top Bracket:
Knott County vs Harlan County
Hazard vs Clay County

Bottom Bracket:
Buckhorn vs Lawrence County
Knox County vs Perry Central
Hardly ever see Hazard and PCC on the same side of the bracket.
I know WYMT members do there own rankings and seed the teams that way but how about the defending Champs from the past year get a break. The last 3 years Knott has had it made in the first round. Once again Hazard would have to beat 3 good teams. Plus, Knott and Perry. Why not let Perry and Knott play in the semi's this year? But 7 very good teams in this tournament this year. Knox and Perry will be a battle.
UK#24 Wrote:I know WYMT members do there own rankings and seed the teams that way but how about the defending Champs from the past year get a break. The last 3 years Knott has had it made in the first round. Once again Hazard would have to beat 3 good teams. Plus, Knott and Perry. Why not let Perry and Knott play in the semi's this year? But 7 very good teams in this tournament this year. Knox and Perry will be a battle.

Which team doesn't qualify as a "very good team?"
HCS Wrote:Which team doesn't qualify as a "very good team?"

Any team that WYMT lets Knott play in the first round is the worse team.
UK#24 Wrote:Any team that WYMT lets Knott play in the first round is the worse team.

I saw Harlan County play this summer they looked pretty good!
KentuckyFan35 Wrote:I saw Harlan County play this summer they looked pretty good!

I didn't say it. WYMT just said they're the worse non-14th region team.
UK#24 Wrote:I didn't say it. WYMT just said they're the worse non-14th region team.

Don't care who said it, all I know is that I saw Harlan County play this summer and they were pretty good!
UK#24 Wrote:I didn't say it. WYMT just said they're the worse non-14th region team.

It sounded like you said Harlan County is the only "non quality team" in the field.
I may be wrong, but I think Harlan County will be better than at least a couple of the teams in the tournament and maybe more than that when the tournament starts.
KCC. will dominate this tourney!
For the record.

This is not official.
Looks like another great tournament. This tournament helps prepare teams for district and regional time.
Hazard will not make it past the first round this year.
CC has too much offense.
The KC and PERRY game could be the funnest to watch with barger and Beverly outside and Tobler and Marsee battling in the paint. I'm gonna go with KC in this one and I also know I'm gonna get hammered for it.
Should just change the name to the Clay County Classic imo. Should be a good tourney in all honesty.
Should be a great tourny. :Thumbs:
Hopefully it will be as good as last year's tourney!
Everyone keep overlooking LC..... :eyeroll:
Only one 15th region team in it? No one other than Lawrence got anything this year?
Knott and Perry."That's all i got to say about that". More mashed taters please!!!
Seems like everyone is saying Knott and Perry.
Knox can beat Perry.
Give me Knott and Buckhorn in the finals. Should be a great tournament, as always.
Is Knox that improved? Perry with Beverly and Tobler will be a dynamic duo.I'm not saying they won't defeat Perry but they dang well better slow down these two.Knox plays great team ball but Beverly is hard to match up against.It will be a great game.Anxious to see Buckhorn as Noble gets quite a bit out of his boys every year in the this tourney.
You guys an gals, will learn a lot in this tourney. Good luck to all.:igiveup:
Dawgfan123 Wrote:You guys an gals, will learn a lot in this tourney. Good luck to all.:igiveup:

Didn't realize Hazard had a team this year! good for them.

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:
Where , you been son, wakes up, get in line.
fatpatfan Wrote:Didn't realize Hazard had a team this year! good for them.

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:
they got a good 8th grade team :biglmao:
I'm a Hazard fan but we won't get past Clay in this one. We have speed but not much size this year.Hardy,Wells,Nidiffer,Olinger,Johnson,and Smith will play the majority of minutes for the Dawgs.Holland is a tough coach and have us game ready.We need more depth though!
Heisenberg Effect Wrote:Anxious to see Buckhorn as Noble gets quite a bit out of his boys every year in the this tourney.

Noble does a great job. I don't remember them winning the tournament very often though.
Wasn't talking about Hazard, talking about FAB, five of Lawrence Co. Hahaha
OLD MAN LOGAN Wrote:I'm a Hazard fan but we won't get past Clay in this one. We have speed but not much size this year.Hardy,Wells,Nidiffer,Olinger,Johnson,and Smith will play the majority of minutes for the Dawgs.Holland is a tough coach and have us game ready.We need more depth though!

Clay doesn't have much size or depth either so that shouldn't hurt Hazard against Clay. I wouldn't count Hazard out it should be a very entertaining game.
Pages: 1 2