Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Best Concessions in 3A?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(Spoiler)I have always had a strong love for East Carter's deep fried treats, but I have been surprised by a few vendors on the road this season that have opened my mind and mouth. So I would like to know what your favorite game day treat at your stadiums concessions! If you have a item from your concession stand and your team is not 3A feel free to comment and give your two cents on what makes your taste buds jump with joy.

I have to go with East Carter's corn dogs and funnel cakes they never cease to amaze me with their fluffy and golden breading.

THEY ARE DELICIOUS!!!

[Image: corn22.jpg]
The moment you bite into our breaded wieners your mind will be blown.

[Image: 3269-john-doyle-from-liverpool-who-has-b...245411.jpg]
And our daily deals on candy will make you smile.

[Image: funny-pictures-of-ugly-people.jpg]
And if you are wondering if we are bringing back the hot fudge sundae...

YOU ARE RIGHT!!!

[Image: article-2235860-162252F6000005DC-513_306x423.jpg]
And so the post season discussions begin.......
I gotta go with East Carter, if anybody knows how to do a concession it's those guys! Keep up the good work.
Is the basketball concessions just as good at east?
Sorry to burst the bubble but the epicenter of the 3A concession world is not in Grayson, Ky.
Belfry claiming they got this one. Will report back after Friday Night I have never ate from their concession stand afraid they would try to poison me.Confusednicker: I will report back after Friday Night Confusednicker:
Gallia Academy has the best Hot Dogs. (IMO)
KyRock Wrote:Belfry claiming they got this one. Will report back after Friday Night I have never ate from their concession stand afraid they would try to poison me.Confusednicker: I will report back after Friday Night Confusednicker:

Hot dogs, pizza, and nachos and great popcorn. Try one of each!!
TheTigersEye Wrote:I gotta go with East Carter, if anybody knows how to do a concession it's those guys! Keep up the good work.

Our concession staff really puts in the work!!!
mightydog Wrote:Is the basketball concessions just as good at east?

I honestly believe so. Their popcorn and pretzels are heavenly.
Tica Wrote:Sorry to burst the bubble but the epicenter of the 3A concession world is not in Grayson, Ky.

The Raiders concession is pretty solid with quality and quantity.

:popcorn:
KyRock Wrote:Belfry claiming they got this one. Will report back after Friday Night I have never ate from their concession stand afraid they would try to poison me.Confusednicker: I will report back after Friday Night Confusednicker:

I would be afraid too! My cousin went to a game this year and said he saw a black hair in his hamburger.

[Image: HairyGuy.jpg]
AnotherPirateTD Wrote:Gallia Academy has the best Hot Dogs. (IMO)

Our Hot Dogs have been lacking but when you slap some golden goodness on our wieners you want to take a armful of those corn dogs home!!!
IM CALLING YOU OUT BELFRY! OUR CONCESSIONS WOULD DESTROY YOURS!!!

[Image: s662427939354484715_p11_i1_w507.jpeg]
Football1987 Wrote:I would be afraid too! My cousin went to a game this year and said he saw a black hair in his hamburger.

[Image: HairyGuy.jpg]

This is almost like what Belfry's Concesssion served me [Image: hair-in-food.jpg]
BeastOfTheEast Wrote:This is almost like what Belfry's Concesssion served me [Image: hair-in-food.jpg]

Was it really that bad?
Football1987 Wrote:(Spoiler)I have always had a strong love for East Carter's deep fried treats, but I have been surprised by a few vendors on the road this season that have opened my mind and mouth. So I would like to know what your favorite game day treat at your stadiums concessions! If you have a item from your concession stand and your team is not 3A feel free to comment and give your two cents on what makes your taste buds jump with joy.

I have to go with East Carter's corn dogs and funnel cakes they never cease to amaze me with their fluffy and golden breading.

THEY ARE DELICIOUS!!!

[Image: corn22.jpg]

:why:
Football1987 Wrote:IM CALLING YOU OUT BELFRY! OUR CONCESSIONS WOULD DESTROY YOURS!!!

[Image: s662427939354484715_p11_i1_w507.jpeg]

Belfry has some nice toilet seats.
BeastOfTheEast Wrote:This is almost like what Belfry's Concesssion served me [Image: hair-in-food.jpg]

Ew that is disgusting. I've heard some nasty things about the horror story of what is belfrys consession stand.
East Carter hands down. Great corn dogs (pronto pups) and I hate corn dogs so that's saying something. Waffle fries as well taste great.
I eat a hotdog at every place I've visited and still havent found one to beat a CAM Stadium hotdog.
I have missed less than 10 games in the history of CAM Stadium (3 since 2007) and I have never eaten a hot dog from the concessions... actually I've never gotten anything from the concessions at all besides a bottle of Gatorade when someone else goes.
Sorry no time to worry about food at CAM, too busy winning.TongueirateShoTongueirateShoTongueirateShoTongueirateSho:1:
Belfry0304 Wrote:I have missed less than 10 games in the history of CAM Stadium (3 since 2007) and I have never eaten a hot dog from the concessions... actually I've never gotten anything from the concessions at all besides a bottle of Gatorade when someone else goes.
Go get a hotdog you won't regret it. But that will be the only dog that is hot on Friday night. Lol.
Football1987 Wrote:And our daily deals on candy will make you smile.

[Image: funny-pictures-of-ugly-people.jpg]

Tasteless , but I'm sure there are some teeth like that in eastern Kentucky and there not a third world country.
Belfry has a serviceable concession stand. When I think "good" concession stand, I think guys manning grills - producing burgers and other hot sandwiches. I also wish Belfry had a second location on the school side of the home grandstand that served only cold drink (waters, soda, Gatorade) where you could go and get out quicker if you only wanted something to drink. It would need be nothing more than a little stand manned by two people and three coolers behind it - one with water, one Gatorade - one various soda. That would really make the "main" concession stand easier to access and cut down on wait times.
Belfry0304 Wrote:I have missed less than 10 games in the history of CAM Stadium (3 since 2007) and I have never eaten a hot dog from the concessions... actually I've never gotten anything from the concessions at all besides a bottle of Gatorade when someone else goes.

I don't think the Belfry concession stand has ever been anything exceptional...but my dad says that the hot dog literally is the best one you will find in the area...restaurants included.

For those from the area he says it is the closest thing you can find anymore to the old Little Brothers' hot dogs.
Pages: 1 2