Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Highlands Beau Hoge accepts BYU offer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Merrill Hoge tweeted Beau accepted a scholarship to play at BYU.

Congrats to Beau and his family.

Merril Hoge @merrilhoge
· 15m 15 minutes ago
Special day @byufootball offered football scholarship bhoge22 committed 2day to BYU.
Congrats to Beau.
Hats off to this young man, hope you have a great career at BYU.
Daddy was a great player.
Grats to the kid. However, another prime example of "its not what you know, its who you know."
NKYfootballfan91 Wrote:Grats to the kid. However, another prime example of "its not what you know, its who you know."

Your posts continue to amaze me. Can do nothing but put kids down with your little inuendos.

Congrats to Beau and may you have continued success in your college football endeavors.
What will Hoge likely play at the college level? It seems BYU needs a QB, but will that be Hoge?
Congratulations to Beau.
NKYfootballfan91 Wrote:Grats to the kid. However, another prime example of "its not what you know, its who you know."

That's unnecessary. He is a beast on the field and could play several positions at BYU including quarterback. He had around 350 total yards against a Columbus team out of Miami with 10 division 1 athletes on their roster. I'm sure "who he knew" knew him because of his talent and nothing more.
Congratulations to Beau from Williamsburg and Corbin. :worthy:
Congrats to the Young Man!!!!!
Good luck to the kid on the field and in the classroom at BYU!
Congrats to Beau...
I had no idea that Merril's son played at Highlands...Congrats Beau

It sure does not hurt! And it opens doors that might not otherwise be open, but the kid is talented! Best of luck to him. Tough conduct policy at BYU, I give the kid credit, a lot of kids would never go there because of it. I am sure all the students follow the no sexual relationships policy:biglmao:
Playboy5 Wrote:I had no idea that Merril's son played at Highlands...Congrats Beau

Yes very good player
Very solid kid from everything I have seen on him. Good luck to Hoge and Highlands.
[YOUTUBE="m6fdCqM5tb4&feature=youtu.be"]m6fdCqM5tb4&feature=youtu.be[/YOUTUBE]