Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Kentucky 2015
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
9/5 Louisiana
9/12 @ South Carolina
9/19 Florida
9/26 Missouri
10/3 Eastern Kentucky
10/15 Auburn
10/24 @ Mississippi State
10/31 Tennessee
11/7 @ Georgia
11/14 @ Vanderbilt
11/21 Charlotte
11/28 Louisville
That is at WORST a 5-7 team, and I am being conservative. If they lose more than 7 games, it is okay to call for Stoops's head (figuratively speaking)

W Louisiana
L @ South Carolina
L Florida
L Missouri
W Eastern Kentucky
L Auburn
L @ Mississippi State
L Tennessee
L @ Georgia
W @ Vanderbilt
W Charlotte
W Louisville
Although it's still early, we competed with teams this year such as carolina,florida,mississipi st..I beleive we are only going to improve next season. That being said i say we at least end the year at .500 or better.
It will be his third year. No more excuses for missing a bowl game.
You should definitely be .500 in your third year if you want to keep your job.
Sorry. I see 4 wins on that schedule next year.
The game vs. Tennessee on Halloween night is going to be insane!!!

Not to mention that it's Halloween night, but the Breeders Cup is also going on the same day at Keeneland.
Unless this bunch gets a whole lot stronger in the weight room and learn how to block and tackle and Stoops brings in some dynamite assistant coaches I don't see any wins in the SEC except for the possible Bottom of the Barrel Bowl victory over Vandy? (in Nashville) The future is very cloudy at this point I am afraid that Stoops might have gotten in way over his head.......
Has to get five or else.
What will BARNHEAD do after this disaster gve him another raise? Would like to know another coach in the country who has never had a winning season , that has had two pay raises.
as long as the Cats DESTROY ULL the very 1st game..
IF they can wrap up and tackle they will have the oppourtunity to win some games next year. You can't play in the SEC if you can't make tackles one on one in space. They have a lot to work on this year in the off season. I mean a whole lot. Stoops in going to have to be the bad guy and get rid of some of his assistants because they're just not getting it donw. I still believe Stoops is a good coach, but he is going to have to make big changes before they can move forward.
I would love to see Kentucky have a winning season in the SEC! Hardest conference imo in the nation.