Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Lawrence Co 28 Magoffin 21 Final
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Congratulations Dawgs:Cheerlead
OMG!!! WHAT a game!!!

Great job Dawgs!!!
Congrats LC!
Congrats Dogs! Kiser with a big game. Great kid!
LC came out fired up after halftime. Great game guys. Good luck in the next round.
Hard fought game by both teams. A lot of mistakes but overcame them and got the win. On to Belfry!! :rockon:
Congrats to Lawrence County.
Congrats LC. See ya at the Cam in 7 days. Let the count down begin.
Congrats Dawgs. Keep it rolling.
Congratulations Lawrence County.....Dang good season magoffin county. :popcorn:
Great Win LC!!!!!
0ff The Chain Wrote:Hard fought game by both teams. A lot of mistakes but overcame them and got the win. On to Belfry!! :rockon:

I can't help but think that a few people were looking ahead to next week at Belfry, that will cause a lot of sloppy play. Dangerous thing to do this time of the season just ask Pikeville.
Do-double-gg Wrote:I can't help but think that a few people were looking ahead to next week at Belfry, that will cause a lot of sloppy play. Dangerous thing to do this time of the season just ask Pikeville.

Yeah I agree. I'm sure the Belfry rematch was on some of their minds but the same can be said from most of the fan base as well. Hard to block out the outside noise as well. Glad the boys managed to pull that game out.
Magoffin fought hard in this one, great season hornets
Great Game LC!!
Sounded like this one was a great one to watch on the radio. Didn't seem like it was a real sloppy game but then again I wasn't there. Sounded like Magoffin got the respect they deserved and played a good Lawrence team very well. In all honesty I thought this one would be a blow out. Never can look ahead especially in the playoffs. Look at pikeville. Good luck to Lawrence next round. Heck of season for the Hornets. McCoy and Combs really work well together. See ya next season fellas.
Survive and advance. All that matters. Go Dawgs.
The hornets hurt themselves a few times in the second half with snaps over the punters head that gave lc good field position and the daegs took avantage.
Another very badly officiated game. I would like to see the stats of the penalties for this one. Especially the one where Kiser was 10 yards down field and jogging into the endzone when the ref blew the play dead for a false start. Heck one of the refs even signaled a TD the call was so late. I don't know if LC has had more than its share of poorly officiated games this year or if the quality of Refs in eastern kentucky are just this bad. Hats off to MCs players and coaches they battled to the end. Also very nice fans and I love your new field, except for the parking) Your program is on the rise, keep it rolling.