Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Belfry 43 Pike Central 14
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final from the CAM.
Way to go Pirates!
Congratulation pond creek nation
Congrats to Belfry.
Congratulations Belfry from 64SUR :popcorn:
Great game Pirates! Congrats on the win and see you next week!! TongueirateSho
aint that score almost like last time? anyone got any insight of the game to give..
Congrats pond creek nation and coach Haywood,see you guys next year.
PCC will miss Mac Justice. He was a great quarterback.
cuppett777 Wrote:aint that score almost like last time? anyone got any insight of the game to give..
that is the exact same score as the regular season score..
Yeah 1 of the best we have had,
cuppett777 Wrote:aint that score almost like last time? anyone got any insight of the game to give..

Pike Central dominates TOP in first quarter having the ball over 11 minutes. Belfry ran two offensive plays in first qtr. and led 6-0. 21-0 at half and running clock by end of 3. Wiliis, Taylor, and Catron all with long TD runs and Austin Hatfield 16 for 173 with 3 TDs.
Belfry plays good enough to make it look good. A lot of cleaning up to do over the next 3 weeks if we're going to make a run at winning this thing. A LOT.
Pikeville finest better be on patrol , big Shawn Thacker could be on that suicide watch ,he mentioned in preseason interviews. Defensively they looked just as pathetic as they had in years past. A lot of big talk about defense (yet that's all it was was talk) while big numbers were being posted by opposing offenses in almost every game . Pikeville finest best be on the lookout he might try to make a jump for it . Who knows . Overall pretty dang on good season for the hawks despite them not having a offensive line they had a hell of a quarterback who had to run for his life every play. Heck coach macnamee may wish he hadn't fired Coach Thacker now, heck Thacker never let the paintsville 's offense do the panther defense that way . Good luck to be
Belfry , pike central will improve they got some young talent
skully03 Wrote:that is the exact same score as the regular season score..

thanks, what I thought,i just didn't look it up..
Congrats to the Pirates. Keep it rolling.
Go Pirates! #Eyeontheprize
Watching the game back I have a lot more positives to say. For one, excellent job blocking by the non-line guys tonight. The line did well too - but Catron, Willis, Wellman, and Hatfield all had key blocks on TD runs and that's awesome to see. Catron and Wellman both had blocks that stood out to me watching in person.

Defensively, I wanted to give some credit to TJ Dotson. That kid might be one of the best defensive players we have, and he will knock your head off. Our front 7 looked as good as it did against Henry Clay tonight, which is awesome. Catron was all over the place on D as well.
TJ Dotson has stood out all year on defense IMO.

Disappointing to hear the Pirates fumble at their own 4 the first offensive snap. Stuff like that gets you beat moving forward. Assuming Belfry gets by Lawrence Co (which is not a guarantee), it is looking more possible that The Russell Red Devils roll into CAM. Wouldn't that be fun?
Congratulations to Belfry on advancing.

We had a decent season overall, losing 14 seniors is gonna be tough.

But I think we'll keep getting better.
Love the way the backs looked blocking.

Even if Catron only gets 5 carries, his physicality and blocking at HB makes Belfry a better team.