Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Perry central football
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Have the coaches resigned yet? After the very poor season they just had, some things need to change. Have heard the kids will not play if the same coaches are back next year and for a big 5A school like this to have under 50 players it's totally ridiculous. I don't even think they had 30 players out, especially after Coach C run them all off. I really hope they can turn this program around, there are a bunch of great kids in the county and they will all end up at Hazard if something doesn't change. But who wouldn't want to go play all those pitiful All A schools all year long and pat their stats, and have maybe 2 close games all year long.
D1Recruiter Wrote:Have the coaches resigned yet? After the very poor season they just had, some things need to change. Have heard the kids will not play if the same coaches are back next year and for a big 5A school like this to have under 50 players it's totally ridiculous. I don't even think they had 30 players out, especially after Coach C run them all off. I really hope they can turn this program around, there are a bunch of great kids in the county and they will all end up at Hazard if something doesn't change. But who wouldn't want to go play all those pitiful All A schools all year long and pat their stats, and have maybe 2 close games all year long.

If perry needs a game i'm sure Pikeville,Raceland,Fairview,Painstville,Hazard,Williamsburg,Campbellville,Harlan ind and Lynn Camp could use a game next year give them a call. :phone::phone::phone::please:
Hope everything works out for pcc
D1Recruiter Wrote:Have the coaches resigned yet? After the very poor season they just had, some things need to change. Have heard the kids will not play if the same coaches are back next year and for a big 5A school like this to have under 50 players it's totally ridiculous. I don't even think they had 30 players out, especially after Coach C run them all off. I really hope they can turn this program around, there are a bunch of great kids in the county and they will all end up at Hazard if something doesn't change. But who wouldn't want to go play all those pitiful All A schools all year long and pat their stats, and have maybe 2 close games all year long.

Man d1 give famis Amis sometime one year is all u gonna give him:please:
wiznut Wrote:Man d1 give famis Amis sometime one year is all u gonna give him:please:

Not downing Coach Amis, but with the talent that they had this year, they had a team that should of done some damage in their 5A district. Most of the teams were all having a down year and they just didn't take advantage of it with the talent they had they should of won the district easily! If he stays he definitely needs some assistants that know what in the world they are doing.TongueirateSho
Famis aims is young he will learn d1 give da coach sometime you know