Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Camron Justice Signs With Vanderbilt
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Camron Justice of Knott County Central High School has signed a National Letter of Intent to play basketball at Vanderbilt University.
Congrats...
Congrats and good luck.
Congrats Cam!! Make us proud!!
Congrats Cameron!!
Congratulations Camron Justice signing with Vanderbilt... :Cheerlead
Making Knott County Proud
Anytime a Kentucky kid signs a D1 scholarship it is a great thing! Congrats to this young man and wishing him much success, except against UK, lol.
Patch Wrote:Anytime a Kentucky kid signs a D1 scholarship it is a great thing! Congrats to this young man and wishing him much success, except against UK, lol.

Or Gonzaga!
Congrats! GREAT place to get an education.
Congrat's!TongueirateSho
Congrat! Best of Luck.
I think he should have waited, but still that's awesome
^ waited for what
Duke Bluedevils
^ love him, but wasn't going to happen
Stlcardsfan Wrote:^ waited for what

Other offers
He could have always waited for other offers... but Justin Johnson did this same thing last year and I think it's up to each kid and I see the benefits of doing it this way.

Camron will now have this entire year to simply focus on basketball and getting better. He already found a D1 school to offer him and he was comfortable with the program... why not go ahead and sign the LOI and take the pressure off of you?

I believe Justice would have handled it like a champ regardless - but that's a lot of pressure for a teenager to have to deal with on a nightly basis. Scouts would be watching a lot of his games, the thought that if you have a bad season someone might pull an offer, plus the general pressure that goes with playing in a competitive region.

Like I said, he would have been fine either way, but he'll go into each game with a clear mind and that will make Knott Central that much better this year.
Congrats
zaga_fan Wrote:He could have always waited for other offers... but Justin Johnson did this same thing last year and I think it's up to each kid and I see the benefits of doing it this way.

Camron will now have this entire year to simply focus on basketball and getting better. He already found a D1 school to offer him and he was comfortable with the program... why not go ahead and sign the LOI and take the pressure off of you?

I believe Justice would have handled it like a champ regardless - but that's a lot of pressure for a teenager to have to deal with on a nightly basis. Scouts would be watching a lot of his games, the thought that if you have a bad season someone might pull an offer, plus the general pressure that goes with playing in a competitive region.

Like I said, he would have been fine either way, but he'll go into each game with a clear mind and that will make Knott Central that much better this year.
amen Zaga.
Way to go, Camron! Can't wait to watch! Confusedinglepar
Does Camron go down as a top 5 player ever in the 14th?
Wolverine Wrote:Does Camron go down as a top 5 player ever in the 14th?
I would say so, but trying to rank top five ever, one could name 20-25 players. Would be an interesting thread!

Idk if anyone could ever do a top 5 players of all-time in the 14th region but Justice is for sure one of the most successful players ever...

If he wins Mr. Basketball, yes he is top 5 in the 14th region.