Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Murray State @ #20 Eastern Kentucky
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
EKU comes into this one off of a hard fought 20-6 loss to #3 Jacksonville State. Eastern trailed only 10-6 into the 4th quarter before the Gamecocks scored a late touchdown to put it out of reach. The Colonels are 8-2 and need a win to keep their playoff hopes alive. Murray comes in at 3-7 with only one win over an FCS team. MSU has put up some points this season but has trouble stopping anyone on defense. Can they come into Roy Kidd Stadium and pull the upset?
I hope the COLONELS come into this game wanting revenge for what happened in Murray last year. I also hope there is no let down after the emotional game last weekend and the distraction of this possible being the last game the seniors will ever play in the Kidd. There is still a lot to play for. I'll take my COLONELS in a game closer than some expect.
Time to Colonel Up Boys...
Go colonels!
I think Murray will hang with EKU for a quarter or so. Getting Johnny Joseph back at corner will be big against the Racers--he looked good last week against JSU. EKU will get a couple of stops and force Murray to get out of their screen/short passing offense and have to go downfield. That's when the Colonels will pull away. Mobley and Jude both break 100 yards and Eastern wins 48-24.
:Thumbs:Kick their @ss EASTERN!!!!!!!!!!:ChairHit: