Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: (3) Ryle @ (1) Dixie 11/14 6a playoff
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The rematch the Raiders hoped for!

Hopefully we don't have another 5 turnovers!
I know a lot of Dixie fans are out there beating thier chests and pulling off their shirts showing thier superman underoos. I have respect for the fact that you are a solid team. But we had 5 turnovers and you won by 9. We can't change the past but if we eliminated the turnovers what then? The good news is we get the chance this Friday to see.
^ Get over your time spent on that other site. No chest beating from me.

Dixie is well aware of how good a battle this is going to be. You all threw the kitchen sink at us in game one. We know you'll be throwing the sink, fridge, and probably a toilet or two at us this time around. :biggrin:

We have a lot of respect for the Raider staff, players and fans. So before you go painting every Dixie heights Colonel fan with a wide brush from what you read, based on a few blowhards, on bluegrasspreps. I would encourage you to think outside the box. I certainly do...

Looking forward to a very hard fought football game between two teams who appear to be peaking at the right times.

Enjoy the game!!!

:Thumbs:
Spirit100 Wrote:^ Get over your time spent on that other site. No chest beating from me.

Dixie is well aware of how good a battle this is going to be. You all threw the kitchen sink at us in game one. We know you'll be throwing the sink, fridge, and probably a toilet or two at us this time around. :biggrin:

We have a lot of respect for the Raider staff, players and fans. So before you go painting every Dixie heights Colonel fan with a wide brush from what you read, based on a few blowhards, on bluegrasspreps. I would encourage you to think outside the box. I certainly do...

Looking forward to a very hard fought football game between two teams who appear to be peaking at the right times.

Enjoy the game!!!

:Thumbs:

That defiantly was not directed at you. You have always shown respect and handled yourself and your support for your team with class. It will be a good game between two very determined teams. Good luck to both health wise and the best team should represent NKY well.
Home Field advantage difference. Dixie by 1
I think Ryle continues there got Streak and beats Dixie this time around, it hard to beat a team twice. England has been running great over the past few weeks and I think he will punish ppl early and have a career game. Bateman I think will also have a good game spelling Colin. Arnwune should be back and completely healthy and I look forward to this game..

Big test for Engler and I hope the Ryle seniors can keep the team on the rise!
Raider Nation Army (defense) lead by Woolf, Brownnell, Belk, Meiman hopefully are read for the zone read with Moore. The Army was firing against GRC. They need to be 100% Friday. Go Raiders.
I think Dixes o line will win this one. To big to good. In a hard fought game!
Dixie 42
Ryle 21

Confusedmoke:
Ryles built for a cold weather game.. Tough hard hitting D and a big offensive line with a srrong run game.

Dixie is hot right now but the passing game really opened up the previous matchup for them. Good luck passing tomorrow in the frigid temps.

Ryle will be playing Run stopping D.

Get rest boys, and good luck tomorrow!
Fear the Nation Wrote:I know a lot of Dixie fans are out there beating thier chests and pulling off their shirts showing thier superman underoos. I have respect for the fact that you are a solid team. But we had 5 turnovers and you won by 9. We can't change the past but if we eliminated the turnovers what then? The good news is we get the chance this Friday to see.

From the coaches mouth," we are more worried about this game with Ryle than a potential future match up with SK". That does not sound like a team disrespecting Ryle!