Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Boyle County @ Knox Central 11-14
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Thoughts?
Dam the big boys come quick in 4A....Knox has a chance and that good enough for me. :Cheerlead

Knox county central 28
Boyle County 27
Going to be interesting. Boyle's first team D has not giving up a point the last 4 games. Hard to say how this game will play out until I see what kinda shape the field is in.
If the field's in good shape I'll take Boyle 35 to 7 if it's a mud whole like I think it's gonna be who knows.
This has a chance to be an interesting game. Can Boyle County keep the momentum going? Knox Central is a really good team but pending a few factors I will take Boyle County 42-13 for now.
Jack Lambert Wrote:If the field's in good shape I'll take Boyle 35 to 7 if it's a mud whole like I think it's gonna be who knows.

You all aren't thinking this is going to be another 2009 East Jessamine mess, are you? It's not supposed to rain this week, so surely it will dry out before Friday. As long as they don't add any more to it that is.
Knox has to shape up their interior defense and play mistake free football to win this game. I don't see knox having turnovers and staying in this game.
Knox has a big advantage at home though. I'll take Knox in a knockdown dragout, 21-20 in OT.
Boyle 40
Knox 13
Knox will not beat Boyle
Boyle by 3 TDs
Rebels 31-14
Not even close. Boyle Co will end Knox season..
Physical war. Boyle by 3.
What makes you all think Boyle will kill knox... At knox? The only home loss was to Corbin and that was by 14 points. Corbin will compete for a state title... Boyle may win but it won't be by 3 or 4 touchdowns.
Don't underestimate knox and don't overestimate Boyle. 2 very even teams.
Pantherfan59 Wrote:Don't underestimate knox and don't overestimate Boyle. 2 very even teams.

Not doing either one if the field is in good shape I'll take Boyle all day long 35 to 7.
Pantherfan59 Wrote:What makes you all think Boyle will kill knox... At knox? The only home loss was to Corbin and that was by 14 points. Corbin will compete for a state title... Boyle may win but it won't be by 3 or 4 touchdowns.

If Boyle was playing Corbin I would take Boyle by 3 TD'S.
Boyle is the King of Danville.
E's Army Wrote:Boyle is the King of Danville.

OK.
Knox fans don't take my prediction personal I have all the respect in the world for your program, I just think Boyle has alot better team this year, and I'm just giving my opinion, but field conditions could be a great equalizer in Knox's favor.
The sprinklers are running as we speak.
I'm not trying to say that Boyle county is a bad football team. They're really good. But because it's at knox, and because the field will be bad, it plays into Knox's favor. Boyle may very well end the Panthers' season. But they're not going to lay down. Win, lose or draw, the Rebels will have to earn what they get. If the game were at Boyle, I'm taking Boyle all day. But because of the factors at hand, I think this game will be closer than most think.
Why would you play Taylor at union and Boyle on a field that some of you have said was unsafe, unless you thought Taylor was gonna be a cakewalk and you want every advantage possible against Boyle on a bad field. As far as the sprinklers go I guess we'll find out Friday since its not suppose to rain all week.
You realize that was a joke, right? And Buddy I have no idea why they're playing at KC's field. You could always call Knox Central and ask. I'm just a couch coach.
Just how bad is the field is there any grass left?
There's grass left. Outside the hashes. It's really bad towards the middle. Just don't run the ball up the middle lol
Jack looks like with you guys going to Knox you all may be down 21 already. From what it looks like there is a magical hurricane hitting in the mountains this week. Glad prestonsburg is coming this way. Good luck to you guys.
Jack Lambert Wrote:Why would you play Taylor at union and Boyle on a field that some of you have said was unsafe, unless you thought Taylor was gonna be a cakewalk and you want every advantage possible against Boyle on a bad field. As far as the sprinklers go I guess we'll find out Friday since its not suppose to rain all week.

We played Taylor there because it was really a bad messy field. After playing Corbin in that rain bath and then all the ran from last Wed just made not safe to play on. But now it hasn't rained since and none forecasted for a week or so will give it time to dry out. The field will be playable but not much grass between the hashes.

Boyle may win but by no means will it be a blow out. Look for the panthers to give the rebels all they want and then some.
Jack Lambert Wrote:If the field's in good shape I'll take Boyle 35 to 7 if it's a mud whole like I think it's gonna be who knows.

Guess the panthers should just stay home from what your saying. We don't stand a chance.
Pages: 1 2 3 4