Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Election Results? (Online)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was wondering if there was a website or radio broadcast of the results for the elections in Pike County?

Any help would be appreciated.
There is but I can't remember what it is Alfus I'll keep trying to find it. http://www.wsaz.com will also be updating results as the night goes on.
Anyone know how to find results for races where the incumbent doesn't have any opposition?
That doesn't have the ones who are unopposed but they have more results than most other sites
15thRegionCrazy Wrote:That doesn't have the ones who are unopposed but they have more results than most other sites
Currently many clerks offices are having issues
15thRegionCrazy Wrote:Anyone know how to find results for races where the incumbent doesn't have any opposition?
They won.Smile
Lol.. i know that 98... I was just wondering how many votes dad got
If anybody knows how the big elections in Pike are going and can post the numbers please update me. I've not seen any new numbers in a while.
15thRegionCrazy Wrote:Lol.. i know that 98... I was just wondering how many votes dad got
I wouldn't put too much into that, I never miss voting but I don't vote in races where someone is running unopposed. And many are like me.
Seriously, Id like to know how the elections in Pike Co. are going. The updates aren't going very well on the websites.
I can't seem to find much on Pike Co. either... if I find some I will post it
Coleman beat Trivette

Friend over Stalnaker

Rutherford over Harris

Bobby Varney wins the BOE race for Belfry

All I know should be putting some up here
http://www.wsaz.com/elections .. they have a lot of pike co. on there now
Some blowouts in Pike County. Not any real surprises though.
I think before too long that voting will be online instead of actually going to a place to vote...you will have a sign in # and then you vote...I think it would be a great idea, maybe they already have it IDK but I dont keep up with voting or nething like that so IDK