Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Corbin - Wayne Co. (11-14)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thoughts on round 2 at Campbell Field?
35-14 Hounds.......
I see a running clock in the 3rd qtr.

Corbin 56
Wayne County 13

I want to think corbin had 4 or 5 turnover in the 1st half in the regular season game. No turnover clock will be ticking for sure. :popcorn:
Corbin 41-14
Corbin can't go into this game over confident. Wayne is playing a little better football than they were the first time they played. Corbin should win this game though. I believe Haddix will have them focused on what needs to be done to get to the region championship game.

Corbin 35

Wayne 14
Last year you Corbin faithful got on here saying the same thing. I hope you're just as accurate this year lol!

In all seriousness the Redhounds handled the Cardinals in the 2nd half of their regular season meeting.

Young Cards have grown up significantly from a month ago, but will have to focus on execution to escape with the upset.
Corbin 28-14
Two much Corbin bring it on home.
Corbin 45
Wayne 20
Closer this time but Hounds win by 14.
Corbin wins easily!! 35-7
No upset in this one Corbin can make mistakes and will win. I don't think Corbin has found itself yet, INMO with this Corbin team they nay not get it going until first game or two next year, I have yet to see a team that is any better Than the hounds. Corbin by 28
Corbin wins by 2 scores or more!
If you remember I predicted the Wayne Co upset of Etown because I know Wayne Co to be playing a better style and over all better football suited to there team. saying all that Corbin still wins but it's closer that most are anticipating.
Nobody can stop Corbin...
Corbin
I am actually dreading this game a lil bit. Hope the hounds don't overlook this team.. We beat them pretty good in the reg season, but this is the postseason. They beat a really good e-town team. It could be a lil closer than I predicted.
Wayne County is well coached and has improved greatly but don't have the horses to match up with Corbin.
Corbin 48
Wayne 14
Hard to beat Corbin at home

Corbin by 3 TDS
WildcatFan97 Wrote:Nobody can stop Corbin...

nobody?
WildcatFan97 Wrote:Nobody can stop Corbin...

Corbin will be tough to handle at home even with a much improved Wayne County giving their best shot! I do see the red hounds pulling this game out, perhaps by as many as 3 scores, but thinking that nobody can stop Corbin is NOT the attitude you need going into post season play.

THIS is the time of year when anybody CAN win!

Good luck Corbin!!!
running clock by half
Hard to beat Corbin on the road.
wayne 50

corbin 12
Corbin just like last time.
This should be a good game. Wayne Co. has found what works and doesn't work for them this year, which has helped them find their groove. Last year, the Wayne coaching staff made some adjustments between the first and second game, taking advantage of a some weaker areas and also some Corbin tendencies to put a whipping on the Hounds. The Corbin offense is a little more versatile this year, so I hope that their adjustments won't be as effective.

They have burned Corbin's defense several times over the last couple of years by having their WR make a double move, which the DB has bit on, resulting in long TD passes. They did not try it in the first contest, although I thought they had it set up, so maybe they were kind of saving it for later.
Wayne had the horses last year. Corbin this year. Hounds could run out of the I all night and score enough to win.
E's Army Wrote:Wayne had the horses last year. Corbin this year. Hounds could run out of the I all night and score enough to win.

:ThumbsConfusedounds like a good idea. See if you can get them to do that.