Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Russell 37 Western Hills 16
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
final
Congrats Russell.
Running clock in the3rd quarter.

Western Hills scores twice on Russell JV.

Big night for Conley.
Good win for Russell. The Red Devils pick up an easy win at home in the first round. Western Hills really wasn't much count the contest was never in doubt. It appears the engineers of Estill County will have a date next week in Flatwoods to meet the Devils in the 2nd round. In all nice win still would like too see more balance but oh well a wins a win and you advance on. Mason and Estill had a whale of a game tonight in Irvin. Russell must prepare well for Estill I remember the first meeting between the Devils and the Engineers in 03. A Russell team that was ranked 3rd in their class at the time went to Irvine and got there tails handed to em by a very physical Estill team. Should be a dandy next week at the Hank.
REDDEVILMANIAC127 Wrote:Good win for Russell. The Red Devils pick up an easy win at home in the first round. Western Hills really wasn't much count the contest was never in doubt. It appears the engineers of Estill County will have a date next week in Flatwoods to meet the Devils in the 2nd round. In all nice win still would like too see more balance but oh well a wins a win and you advance on. Mason and Estill had a whale of a game tonight in Irvin. Russell must prepare well for Estill I remember the first meeting between the Devils and the Engineers in 03. A Russell team that was ranked 3rd in their class at the time went to Irvine and got there tails handed to em by a very physical Estill team. Should be a dandy next week at the Hank.
I said it back during the summer, Estill QB throws one of the prettiest balls of a HS QB I've seen. Nice touch, accurate. He will be a challenge for Russell to stop. Big challenge. Is Russell doesn't get any pressure on him, he will eat them alive. Sounds like it will be a good game though!
devils better play the clock game and try to keep Estill's QB off the field.
TJ is a master at ball and time control! He will be slowing the game down I think and use the clock in his flavor.