Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Does anyone stand a chance against Knott Central in the 14th Region?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I mean seriously. This team has pretty much the Fab 4 back and they picked up a kid from Cordia that can flat out play. Solid at all 5 spots. Not sure who else they have acquired either. Heard Hazard was way down. Did Perry get any of the transfers eligible? Can the Horn matchup with KCC?

Knott vs. Perry Matchups
Justice - Beverly
Combs - Turner
Christian - Blair
Cornett - ???????
Hall - Tobler

Not sure anyone else really stands a chance unless Cordia brings in some more Hired Guns and get the ok to play. Is John Noble going to be able to Shock the World again?
The answer you seek grasshopper is, No.
Cordia....we will know Tuesday :Cheerlead
I heard the boy region is at Powell co. If that is true, the refs will be from the 11 region. So anything can happen, the team that get use to the way they call. Just like last year, if that boy from hazard didn't got hurt. Hazard would have won it, not KCC.
PCC, Hazard, KCC, all have a change at winning the 14th region, and maybe 1 or 2 more teams.
Alice Lloyd would give them a good game
Hazard and Perry Central
Hazard and Perry will be there only competition.
I gave Shelby Valley little chance the year they won it. I had watched them
play Perry Central twice (2 years) and just didn't think Valley played together well enough to overcome their lack of dominant athleticism. Things came together for Valley and consequently for the mountains.

Competition in the 14th has been fierce for the past few years. The level of play has been, arguably, three to four teams at top #20 level each year. Knott has shown tremendous grit and resolve each of those years. Folks,
a veteran, tested team that comes out of a tough region can get "its mind
right" and win at Rupp in 2015.