Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Browns 24 Bengals 3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
WOW, I thought for sure this one would be posted by now!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The great Andy Dalton doesn't disappoint.
13-39 for 79 yards.

I know Panther Nation wont be around this week, so I figure ill wait around a while.

:biglmao::biglmao::biglmao::biglmao::biglmao:
Not a lot of Other Browns fans on here so figured I'd post it proudly since Bengal fans would hope no one noticed since it was a Thursday game. Interesting division to say the least.
Yes yes yes it's been a good night
BenGALS break the skirts out in an important game.
Ouch!!! What a performance by the "most dominant team in the AFC north".
I swear, the Bungles are absolutetly killing me. Being a Uk fan and a Bengles fan should get me some kind of special award, LOL!!
And then Jeremy Hill has the nerve to say the Browns are worse than he thought. :hilarious:
I was at the game last night. That was the most lopsided game in officiating history. The Refs stole that game away from the Bengals. That is terrible! Well, we will just have to go and destroy the Steelers in two games and when we go to Cleveland and take it totally out of the Refs hands! It was disgusting, I knew when good ole' Roger Goodell had to go take care of criminals from Baltimore, it would leave the rest of the league to screw over the best team in the NFL!

[Image: nfl-replacement-ref-meme-5.jpg?w=600&h=397]
Stardust Wrote:I was at the game last night. That was the most lopsided game in officiating history. The Refs stole that game away from the Bengals. That is terrible! Well, we will just have to go and destroy the Steelers in two games and when we go to Cleveland and take it totally out of the Refs hands! It was disgusting, I knew when good ole' Roger Goodell had to go take care of criminals from Baltimore, it would leave the rest of the league to screw over the best team in the NFL!

[Image: nfl-replacement-ref-meme-5.jpg?w=600&h=397]

You serious bro?
Yes, Goodell was off taking care of criminals!
^
Some don't understand our obvious sarcasm.
^ LOL, obviously my friend! They just don't understand that two guys can LOVE to hate each other....Confusednicker:
Ouch...
Very bad loss.
I heard Panther Nation cut off his internet after this one.

Im sure he'll turn it back on win the Bungles win again.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:I heard Panther Nation cut off his internet after this one.

Im sure he'll turn it back on win the Bungles win again.

Nope didn't turn it off... Been busy with other stuff.. Playoffs taking care of Taylor county and getting ready for deer season.. Yes the bengals got their butts whipped. Nothing else needs to be said. Browns wanted more and they won. Bengals have to figure out what's going wrong and fix it quick.
Oh by the way my packers are taking the bears to the wood shed right now!!!!
Glad to see Bigger Ben kept his TD streak going :biglmao:

This is why the guy is overrated. Inconsistency should be his middle name. 6TD lights out performance followed by getting beat down by the Jets of all teams.

Oh, and BTW, the entire division is more or less gridlocked with the BROWNS leading at 6-3.
^ Agreed, Dalton is way better than Ben. Hell, I would even take Joe Flacco over Ben....
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Glad to see Bigger Ben kept his TD streak going :biglmao:

This is why the guy is overrated. Inconsistency should be his middle name. 6TD lights out performance followed by getting beat down by the Jets of all teams.

Oh, and BTW, the entire division is more or less gridlocked with the BROWNS leading at 6-3.

...With Brian Hoyer as the starting QB. That's the hilarious part.
geauxtigers75 Wrote:...With Brian Hoyer as the starting QB. That's the hilarious part.

9-3 as Browns starter...
alfus21 Wrote:Not a lot of Other Browns fans on here so figured I'd post it proudly since Bengal fans would hope no one noticed since it was a Thursday game. Interesting division to say the least.

Last time these two teams played for the division lead during the regular season had been 1986.

Been awhile...Confusednicker:

I think the Browns and Steelers leave the Bengals and Ravens in the dust for the remainder of this season. I'd like to see Campbell come into relieve Daltons next poop performance. Cut your losses with Andy Dalton and have Campbell tutor McCarron.

If by some miracle the Bengals turn it around this season and win a playoff game give Marvin Lewis another year. If not, cut a big check, convince Jon Gruden to come back and give him "anything he wants."

:Thumbs: